stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
After the previous update I thought we could see some meaningful choices and branching, but it's the usual "skip a scene" situation. Even the event with the blond girl confronting her about the date seemed to play the exact same way, whether she had said yes or no. The guy couldn't even check a simple variable and change the text a little.
And after some progress in the last update, now we're back at groping and kissing and whatnot.
Not worth the bandwidth to download this joke.

Reactions: Dogmeat and yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The 0.9 update felt like a disappointment compared to the 0.8 update.

From 0.1 all the way up to 0.7 you have a slow, and steady escalation gradually and artfully pushing Elena a little further away from innocence.

This culminated in the 0.8 update when oral sex, and vaginal sex were finally, although what at that point felt suddenly, put on the table.

This brings us to 0.9...

I'm not complaining that things are on a down slope here, however my complaints are that it is too much of a down slope.

Due to the foreshadowing much earlier of Elena dreaming of sucking Tyrone's cock, and the fact she sucked THREE cocks none of which were her fiance in 0.8... I expected for her to be sucking Tyrone's cock bare minimum in this update.

So that expected downward slope was a real nose dive.

Also...There was no confrontation with Brad. That really should have happened the following morning, or afternoon. It did not.

Finally it felt short on scenes length giving it an overall feeling of being rushed.

Hopefully things are on the up swing next update.

Reactions: versl and Skz39

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I don't see anyone else saying there is a problem with the DL, so it must be something specific to my system, but I can't play the save that's part of the DL. I've played all the earlier versions, as well as tons of other RPGs, but this save has absolutely unplayable lag. Movement is - even with dash - a slow snail pace. DL'd twice so just a hesds up I guess. Playing with my own saves from 0.8...

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
The 0.9 is a bit of a disappointment. But I was expecting it. The TOP events were put on Saturday. And, as we know, Nick will add only 2 days to each update. So knowing that 0.9 would end on Friday, I did not expect much ..... but honestly not so little.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
It just proves that this author is potentially running out of ideas or is getting bored and makes smaller updates just for the hell of it.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Almost 1 year with version 0.9 and still shitty gropping and idiot "oh my god it's so big" scenes every update.

U

User_23654

I need to agree, this update is compared to 0.8 a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_23654

I made a fix for the 0.9 hidden quest:

Just put the files in your data folder, also there is a savegame (file15.rpgsave) what starts before the Jamal date.

When u use the save file i provided, just start the hidden quest normaly. There will be a problem with the start of the Jamal quest. The start, when you enter the bar will be shown at the beginning of the hidden quest and not at the start of the date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JustGuilty

othello

May 30, 2017
Version 0.9 ends up Elena is fucking her husband. There are two different scenes depending on how high your corruption is, you'll miss some scenes then. If someone complains her decline is too rapid now, what did you expect? Groping, titsucking, blowjob, public, .... I would have hoped the dev would change her appearance like make up, hairstyle/colour, perhaps surgery, maybe this will happen lateron. Maybe she goes lesbian or bi, she made out with three women so far, but it's up to the dev.

Last edited:

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
The version 0.9 has so little scenes, but still if you heard the thoughs of elena after the scene with her fiance, she need a larger pénis, because the fiance was a little small.
I think the next version could be more delightfull

othello

May 30, 2017
The version 0.9 has so little scenes, but still if you heard the thoughs of elena after the scene with her fiance, she need a larger pénis, because the fiance was a little small.
I think the next version could be more delightfull
You're right. This happens when you reach 71 corruption points (the max at this point), if you skip some scenes, especially those with that black bully, you'll see a scene where she gets an orgasm fucking her fiance. I know it's the aim of the game to corrupt her, but it would be interesting to see what would happen if you refuse all sexual contacts possible with males (except her fiance) and let her date the girls only.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes