sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
There is no hidden scenes, you should only comfirm every corrupt. answers
there IS a hidden scene...

info from Nick

Ok, apparently I screwed up the hidden quest. You need to be with the everyday clothes at night to unlock it and in the new content this never happens :-/

You can play an earlier save, before Elena takes the pill from Brad to see the scene, or you can see it if you said no to jamal date (you wear jeans, not the dress the first night), or of course you can wait to see it in the next update...but i suggest you play a 0.8 save, because it's a nice scene :)

May 4, 2017
there IS a hidden scene...

info from Nick

Ok, apparently I screwed up the hidden quest. You need to be with the everyday clothes at night to unlock it and in the new content this never happens :-/

You can play an earlier save, before Elena takes the pill from Brad to see the scene, or you can see it if you said no to jamal date (you wear jeans, not the dress the first night), or of course you can wait to see it in the next update...but i suggest you play a 0.8 save, because it's a nice scene :)
There are many hidden scenes I know cause he said he'd release 2 hidden scenes with each update I found 2 but I don't know where he's hidden the other scenes..

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes