bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't find where to buy the bottle of wine, the market down south only sells food packages, any help please?

korko

May 30, 2017
cant find kelly in the beach,quest says go find kelly at the beach but cant find her. İs there a bug in that quest?

U

User_23654

look at the picture, at the right side, the darker squares will bring you to the nude beach

U

User_23654

they aren't ingame, the screen i took is from the rpg maker mv program, because i hadn't a savegame where i could going to the beach, should have said that earlier sry ^^

when simple going to the edge doens't work try enter key

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
How do you see the corruption level?
Press Escape or right click should be under status i think

Edit: to be exact right click on screen > go down to status > Click on Elena's Name/Tag > Should be at bottom of the screen that comes up

Reactions: gsuk

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
A little Sample for the next version.

Also adding a little info: The creator Nickfifa is also active on here and reading what we are writing!

So lets do our best and when we give our opinion on updates lets try to do it constructive ;)

Grtz

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
I went out home to buy wine but in market they have only food. Could you help me ? Please
Has an NPC told you to buy it? Or did Elene think "I will buy some wine for the dinner"? Did you get a quest in the questlog telling you to get it?

Skz39

Jul 15, 2017
A little Sample for the next version.

Also adding a little info: The creator Nickfifa is also active on here and reading what we are writing!

So lets do our best and when we give our opinion on updates lets try to do it constructive ;)

Grtz
Thanks for the share.
Obviously the cosplay is for Clark shooting :rolleyes:

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes