et3

Jul 10, 2017
MANY MANY COLLECTORS

BREAK THE CONSorry for my english tongue i am DutchNECTION

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
Well, didn't expect that ending. All in all i would say that we had worse updates than this.
But there seems to be no progression with elena at all.

Also, if anyone has that glitch with the still image not going away, just move all the way up to the left corner and press enter.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
ah yes, seems he was just kind of stacking events on top of each other in this update, so so for me.
Well i due think that some scenes are setting up future scenes, for example the photoshoot if you look at the img file it says FIRST photoshoot meaning more will follow :D
Otherwise: The magician scene in the weekday their will be a event for it so it's a good pre-set for the upcoming week ^-^

M

MantisK

Is there a save for end of 0.7? I think I deleted all prior versions and never played 0.9, no appdata as this is new system. Is there new content in prior days?

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Any ways to continue old save games ? if i zip my save folder and unpack it in new version it just says end of version 0.8 when i load the save :(
If i put over the config and global save files it replaces all my saves, atleast all the save times get changed.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
also a save from end of 0.8 would be great.
Their is a save in the file use that, it's the end of V0.8

@Fekkoff you only put in the save(number) in the file not the config & global.

Start a new game make save(number) and close game=> put yr save in the file then => YES to overwrite
Start game up again , if you are in bed first say NO to sleep & then say YES.

Should get you on the next morning ^-^

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Their is a save in the file use that, it's the end of V0.8

@Fekkoff you only put in the save(number) in the file not the config & global.

Start a new game make save(number) and close game=> put yr save in the file then => YES to overwrite
Start game up again , if you are in bed first say NO to sleep & then say YES.

Should get you on the next morning ^-^
Ahh thank you, tried unpacking again and only leaving the last save file from 0.8 and choose no then go to bed again. Worked as a charm :D

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes