DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank for the update and the game itself. I really love it.

In my opinion, it's good that there are mostly soft scenes (with photo shoot and auction), I don't think that rough things will be good here (yes I hate Jamal approach, hopefully, I will not see him in the future scenes). I eagerly await progress with nerds (Tom and Clark), that's the most exciting challenge for me: to see how the guys without a lot of money, huge dicks and pretty faces try to fuck this naive cutie (photo shoot and Tom's father invitation seem promising).

This game is one of the few that is really relatively realistic, logical and not too fast going. I will vote for this game and support the dev. Good luck!

Reactions: sirbajo

hmaxi

May 12, 2017
Is there still no sex in this game (except with her fiance)? The last version i have played was V0.6.

othello

May 30, 2017
The dev wrote there'd be a hidden event for each update, couldn't find any in 1.0. Anyone?

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
The dev wrote there'd be a hidden event for each update, couldn't find any in 1.0. Anyone?
It's the magician event with the other girl. To get it you need to have unlocked the magician path and have gone to the third gym day. It pops automatically when you arrive home from Mark's (Kailey's home owner). You just need to go to the bedroom and leave. ^^

Is there guides for the hidden events?
The Hidden quests are all described in the file "Hidden quest!" in the "www" folder. ^^

Awesome update, left me wanting more by the end... :D
A think everyone should stop supporting "milkers" like "P and P" and Impure, and start giving Nickfifa the love he deserves. And No, I'm not him hahah. :p

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Awesome update, left me wanting more by the end... :D
A think everyone should stop supporting "milkers" like "P and P" and Impure, and start giving Nickfifa the love he deserves. And No, I'm not him hahah. :p
This game milks its donators just as much as the others, each update take far to long to come out considering he only adds 2 rather shorts days.

Now don't get me wrong i'm not hating i thoroughly enjoy this game and i think Nickfifa is creating an enjoyable story just pointing out that patreon is basically designed so you can milk your donators for as long as possible by promising loads of cool content and slow releasing that content over a long period of time.

Jun 30, 2017
This game milks its donators just as much as the others, each update take far to long to come out considering he only adds 2 rather shorts days.

Now don't get me wrong i'm not hating i thoroughly enjoy this game and i think Nickfifa is creating an enjoyable story just pointing out that patreon is basically designed so you can milk your donators for as long as possible by promising loads of cool content and slow releasing that content over a long period of time.
That mean you want that the authors need to release new content everyweek or everyday

Reactions: Amanda Carter

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This was a pretty good update albeit I'm not a Hayley fan. The scene with Elena and Brad was hot.

More of that please. She also need to start having a different wardrobe.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This was a pretty good update albeit I'm not a Hayley fan. The scene with Elena and Brad was hot.

More of that please. She also need to start having a different wardrobe.
I agree... I'm a little tired of seeing the same blue jeans & top!!

What do I care? I don't pay for the game!! Muahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
well i ask him long time ago for another set of casual outfit but he told that it will be illogical if she have another outfit when she don't have much money to use(well the MC always in state that she don't have much or even don't have any money in her =.=!, and she wearing blue jeans & top for everyday without washing it =.=!)

Reactions: riddikk91

Axel84525

Sep 2, 2017
Hi,I have some issue:
After "the computer problem" in the school, i return home,brad talk to me,i go change and after that i don't know what i have to do next for advance in the game.
Someone can help me?
Thanks and sorry for my bad enlish.

Rebellbe

Aug 24, 2016
Someone has a save to begin V0.8? when I use the save that has been posted already, it always says, this is the end of v0.7 but I can't start v0.8...

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
the gangbang scene with the daughter and the lesb scene didnt do anything for me, maybe because they come out of left field. liked the gala and the scene with the son alot though.

Reactions: kymico

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think that the daughter's behaviour and her lust for cocks are not good here, but the dev has a plan and scenario of the future actions in the game. If he wants to have the daughter been fucked in many ways - he has such right. I just hope that MC will not turn into a slut ready to fuck any one with no doubt.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I've read all the comments from page 22-24 and none of them mention any penetration or sex.
Is this another blueballs update like in 0.9?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes