Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
That mean you want that the authors need to release new content everyweek or everyday
I don't want the author to do anything, I'm just pointing out Patreon is most commonly used to milk people for donations and if any author had no interest in milking people for donations they would just create and sell complete games at a set price.

Secondly the author at the very least could put more into each release I have taken the time to do some work with rpgmaker myself events and the script can be thrown together in hardly anytime at all, the hardest part is asset creation for characters in different nude states.

In which case I personally would rather wait a little longer and have a lot more to experience then wait less time and complete a new update in under an hour.

What do I care? I don't pay for the game!! Muahahaha!!!
Because you sir have brain cells only fools pay for stuff they can have for free XD

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
A bit confused on how to proceed, the only quest I have left is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and yet it is night time on whatever day it is and I cannot change into underwear to sleep for next day. All options are exhausted, no other NPC, Gym etc is triggering - if I try go to bed it says I need to change into underwear first yet no option pops up on the wardrobe. :/

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Does anybody has a walkthrough or saves before sex scenes?
This game requires no walkthrough as far as I can tell - it tells you where to go and what to do at each step. It's a VN that probably should have been made in Ren'py (at least as far as the last few releases have been - I haven't restarted the game and only played from provided saves at the start of each new release)...

And as to saves - why? Start at he provided save from the previous release, and it takes like 20 minutes to go through all of the new content. Maybe 3-4 sex scenes. You can make your own saves for those n those few minutes...

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
Yo i got a question.

Who is Mary, and her wife Kate i guess?

I'm getting a kinda weird scene in the gym where this girl Mary walks in on Elena in the shower, and they talk and it gets mentioned that she is bisexual and married. But i don't remember ever seeing or hearing about this woman or someone named Kate in the game.

It definitely feels like i somehow missed some scenes. There was also an odd black screen in the middle of the scene that said "commercial break". Anyone know whats up? Maybe these parts are incomplete? Just hope i didn't sequence break somehow and miss stuff.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yo i got a question.

Who is Mary, and her wife Kate i guess?

I'm getting a kinda weird scene in the gym where this girl Mary walks in on Elena in the shower, and they talk and it gets mentioned that she is bisexual and married. But i don't remember ever seeing or hearing about this woman or someone named Kate in the game.

It definitely feels like i somehow missed some scenes. There was also an odd black screen in the middle of the scene that said "commercial break". Anyone know whats up? Maybe these parts are incomplete? Just hope i didn't sequence break somehow and miss stuff.
Yep... Mary & Kate are from one of the "hidden" quests & from memory, it's the wallet quest...

Reactions: bababooi

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
Yep... Mary & Kate are from one of the "hidden" quests & from memory, it's the wallet quest...
huh. Any idea how to activate it? Or maybe there is a guide?

EDIT: Nevermind! Just found the hidden quests .txt in the game files.

ALSO, while i'm posting here, OP says:

"I'd like my game to be realistic,"

cue same old bullshit hypnosis/mind control scene that plague almost all these games! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Still a really great game tho.

Last edited:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
A bit confused on how to proceed, the only quest I have left is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and yet it is night time on whatever day it is and I cannot change into underwear to sleep for next day. All options are exhausted, no other NPC, Gym etc is triggering - if I try go to bed it says I need to change into underwear first yet no option pops up on the wardrobe. :/
I still haven't figured this out, is it the end of the current content or ??

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Can someone please tell me where I find the hidden quest of version 0.9? I just can not find it! If someone could explain it to me hairy, I would be very grateful!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Can someone please tell me where I find the hidden quest of version 0.9? I just can not find it! If someone could explain it to me hairy, I would be very grateful!
Go to secound floor when yr having evening cloth's & knock on the RIGHT door ^-^

Reactions: Krull

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Go to secound floor when yr having evening cloth's & knock on the RIGHT door ^-^
0.9 version hidden quest

After you have met kate, you can go to the first Floor and knock on Mary's door. You need to be wearing your
everyday outfit and it has to be night!

Who is Kate and where can I find her? And which 2 floor?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes