japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
Is it normal that you can't access most of the dirty options because of the low corruption?
Am i missing something?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Is it normal that you can't access most of the dirty options because of the low corruption?
Am i missing something?
When i asked him the question if corruption is needed and implemented in the game he said yes. Just look for his answer i linked a couples of reaction ago on this thread.

So i would say yes

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
Am i missing something?
Some corruption selections in the game requires Elena to have a certain amount of corruption points, these selections are required to trigger specific storyline.

You must pickup every corruption points in the game tbh, especially in the beginning of the game if you want to fully experience the game.

I played the first time thinking i could pick and chose my path and storyline, i was wrong. It seems to be either full corruption or very low corruption path. And on the low corruption path i seem to have triggered a bug that wouldn't allow me to advance the game. After the second beach day event i couldn't move past the Sunday, there was no active quest or anything around town that would trigger the day forward.

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Great, as I said earlier, the storylines with Tom and Clark are my favourite. I will cheer them up to seduce Elena.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Did you ever figure this out? Im stuck at the same place.
Seems it was a sort of content gap with no direction, but the way to carry on is go to the store to buy food and then go cook, will allow you to get ready for the next day. Just a pacing issue I think

Reactions: del2323
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes