yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Just noticed his $1500 Patreon goal is to start a 2nd game.... let me just say I hope that never happens. I dislike when content creators start a 2nd game... the first game tends to DIE.
When I saw a message I was like yay! someone uploaded... and was just a comment... but a good one.

I think that is one of the main reason he has yet to hit $1500. When the $1000 goal was reached it was said that there would be 3 days per update. That happened one time, and then they asked welll do you want 3 days every 6 weeks or 2 days every 4 weeks? 2 day updates every 4 weeks is obviously better.

Totally agree with I would not like to see a 2nd project started by this creator until Elena's Life is wrapped up.

I am gonna predict that this update Elena fucks tom for the first time. She has already sucked him off, and been eaten out, and he was in one of the pictures.... As for the black guy in the library... She should get fucked by him too, but she won't. She will suck his dick though.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Just noticed his $1500 Patreon goal is to start a 2nd game.... let me just say I hope that never happens. I dislike when content creators start a 2nd game... the first game tends to DIE.
When i’ve adressed this a few weeks ago in a pm i’ve recieved this answer from nickfifa.
Info: I said that if he wanted 2 make a new game he best get extra help for it ;)

“Hey, so, I won't start creating a new game if I dont get help from someone first. I am aslo thinking that if I start creating a new game, I will continue making updates of Elena;s life every month, like it is now and the new game will have updates maybe once every 3-4 months. At least that's what I'm thinking. “

Reactions: Krull
U

User_23654

Don't get it why these developers want to start a second game everytime when they don't finished the first one, just foolish!

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
He doesn't need make two games. He can hire someone to making 3 or more days to every updates. This will be much better than a second game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
@sirbajo don't you got a download for us again hehe? Thought you were a $20 patreon to nickfifa

Also, when it comes to a new game... I think that heavily depends on the content of said game on if it would be nice.

Here are some ideas for games I wouldn't mind seeing run in parallel with Elena's Life:

A short Prequel to Elena's life. Takes place when Elena is younger, and when she gets knocked up. Maybe flash forward a few years to meeting her fiance. You would not play as Elena at this point though! You would take on the perverted role of 12-13 year old Brad. His dad has been hitting that for 6 years. Maybe you do stuff like peak on your dad having sex with Elena, steal panties, spy on her in the shower, corrupt her daughter ect... all on the down low. There is definitely a back story we did not see here.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Can't I use Saves from previous version? When I add it to the save folder it doesn't show up in the continue save tree.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes