greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
re: corrupted file.
Remember to first check that you have the latest version of your archive tool of choice (eg. 7Zip, WinRar, WinZip, etc...) installed, because if the person creating the archive file has a later version than you then the archive file can appear to be corrupted. It generally takes less time to check and install a new version of an archiving tool than it does to re-download a new copy of the game archive.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I cant change clothes before going to sleep, any idea?
Provide a save file plz, problem could be multiple thing.

Sometimes we can help out off our head but with other problems a save file can help ;)

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
First-time poster, here...

Sorry if this has been covered, but I've read most (if not all) of this thread looking for answers, and come up empty, so...
For the "v. 0.10 hidden quest," I can't figure out how to get it to trigger. It says you need to have completed the magician quest and completed Gym Day 3, but I can't do Gym Day 3 before going to see Mark and doing the Magician Quest, so nothing triggers when I check on a sleeping David after I return home from that lovely day of hypnosis and getting sexually assaulted on the bus for the second time.
It goes like this: Gym Day 1 - Wednesday, after work/repairing my tattered dress; Gym Day 2 - Friday, after work/before cooking dinner (can't do anything at the gym on Thursday except change clothes and be wished a good afternoon by the trainer); Saturday - gym is closed because trainer is at the nude beach for the peeping event with Kayley, and the rest of the day is taken up by the "date" with Tom; Sunday - leave early morning to go meet Mark and do the Magician Quest and "molester line" bus event. No opportunity to complete Gym Day 3 beforehand, so no 0.10 Hidden Quest trigger! Any suggestions?

And, finally... THANK YOU! To all of you who make this place what it is - a community! Wish I'd found you sooner!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
First-time poster, here...

Sorry if this has been covered, but I've read most (if not all) of this thread looking for answers, and come up empty, so...
For the "v. 0.10 hidden quest," I can't figure out how to get it to trigger. It says you need to have completed the magician quest and completed Gym Day 3, but I can't do Gym Day 3 before going to see Mark and doing the Magician Quest, so nothing triggers when I check on a sleeping David after I return home from that lovely day of hypnosis and getting sexually assaulted on the bus for the second time.
It goes like this: Gym Day 1 - Wednesday, after work/repairing my tattered dress; Gym Day 2 - Friday, after work/before cooking dinner (can't do anything at the gym on Thursday except change clothes and be wished a good afternoon by the trainer); Saturday - gym is closed because trainer is at the nude beach for the peeping event with Kayley, and the rest of the day is taken up by the "date" with Tom; Sunday - leave early morning to go meet Mark and do the Magician Quest and "molester line" bus event. No opportunity to complete Gym Day 3 beforehand, so no 0.10 Hidden Quest trigger! Any suggestions?

And, finally... THANK YOU! To all of you who make this place what it is - a community! Wish I'd found you sooner!
@ferrarif95

HERE is a SAVE for THE HIDDEN QUEST of V0.10 ;)

Go in room then go out the room & enjoy!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Tom is my favorite character in this game , 2nd is Brad. The two of them are the ones who truly deserve Elena. Other guys are just some assholes and perverts. If only he would improve the quality of the renders and the animation just like the animation on (Lily of the Valley) It is very similar to that game the only difference is that step son is the one who's having an affair.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
The camera angle of the sex scenes were also bad for example in the missionary position in tom's scene it would have been hotter if the camera is above their head just like the camera angle on the doggy style scene

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I hope 0.12 will be soon, cuz 0.11 was very short :( .. Do you know guys a date of release of 0.12 ver. thanks !
this version is almost as long as the other versions he puts out.
& like EVRY month it comes out around the 10th of the month ^-^

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
read your quest;) it says prepare FOOD ;)

go to the shop ( the one next 2 cloths store) get back inside & prepare food ;) ^-^

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes