Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
For me, there are 3 options for the identity of the new character.
- Elena's mother. (GILF time!)
- Brad's mother.
- The mother of the incestuous siblings we discovered in the last update.
I would vote in favor of the siblings' mother...
But whatever she is, it looks strange: She seems quite old but she is dressed like a teenager !

Sep 24, 2017
When will be 0.12 realeased please ? Thank ya :)

btw.. 0.12 is already out ?

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Logically speaking.. At the start, Wouldn't it just be better to talk with one's partner about what's going on rather than submit to blackmail? If explained properly an understanding adult wouldn't exactly consider something like that as cheating (if you choose to try to stop it from happening.).. Realistically, You'd be able to avoid any kind of issue if such a situation is explained properly. The beginning of the journey seems to be more built on someone without a brain agreeing to something because they can't take someone yelling at them and then just digging one's own grave even further because, again, they can't take someone yelling at them.
You are correct, and that would make perfect sense. However she used a different logic.

Here is what she was thinking:

Path 1: I refuse the "blackmail". Risk a fight with my fiance. Drama... My step son, and I fight. He doesn't get his birthday present... drama drama drama...

Path 2: I'm faithful, this isn't even blackmail. Was going to get him a present anyways.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Taboo Lord

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /..
Needed Help ... i have downloaded Elena's Life v0.11 . Its a rar file . But i couldn't extract the file . Its an error file in all the links provided . Unexepected end of archive error in Win Rar / 7zip . Is there any other to open this file or has there any other link to download the valid link to download this version .

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
For me, there are 3 options for the identity of the new character.
- Elena's mother. (GILF time!)
- Brad's mother.
- The mother of the incestuous siblings we discovered in the last update.
You can rule out Elena's Mother. In the prologue it mentions her parents are both dead.

Brad's mother? I would find this scenario most interesting

Mom of incest siblings? Possibly

It could simply be a new coworker, or student.

Also there is the possibility that it is

1) The boss's wife.
2) The mother of that Mia girl
3) The mother of Tom
4) George's missing wife

However anything now is just guesses.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Hi Guys /..
Needed Help ... i have downloaded Elena's Life v0.11 . Its a rar file . But i couldn't extract the file . Its an error file in all the links provided . Unexepected end of archive error in Win Rar / 7zip . Is there any other to open this file or has there any other link to download the valid link to download this version .
Hey not to sound rude but look at post #650 it has a link that worked for me that I had to use due to having similar issue

Oct 30, 2017
i started play elenas life .

after i play Sarah Life, i looking for a similar game. i hope Elenas life is good too..

D

Deleted member 50069

I really like this protagonist. Really hot one. Almost as hot as Selena's during her bjob scenes :>

Venee

Jun 15, 2017
Can you give me LINK for version 10 cuz the archive file of version 11 is broken and i cant play the game or if you give me working archive of version 11 thx :)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes