Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I cant extract any of the DL files, tried upgrading all of my extraction programs but nothing works..
Anyone know what to do?

Reactions: FastBullet

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I ended up using another link that was posted in this thread and it worked, thanks for the suggestions though!

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I download all the links use the newest version of 7zip and winrar and get the same error every time ( C:\Users\Cesar\Desktop\gUyPGS_ElenasLife011-44132097tB1k-.zip: Unexpected end of archive )

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
For me, there are 3 options for the identity of the new character.
- Elena's mother. (GILF time!)
- Brad's mother.
- The mother of the incestuous siblings we discovered in the last update.

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
Logically speaking.. At the start, Wouldn't it just be better to talk with one's partner about what's going on rather than submit to blackmail? If explained properly an understanding adult wouldn't exactly consider something like that as cheating (if you choose to try to stop it from happening.).. Realistically, You'd be able to avoid any kind of issue if such a situation is explained properly. The beginning of the journey seems to be more built on someone without a brain agreeing to something because they can't take someone yelling at them and then just digging one's own grave even further because, again, they can't take someone yelling at them.

Reactions: yihman1

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Logically speaking.. At the start, Wouldn't it just be better to talk with one's partner about what's going on rather than submit to blackmail? If explained properly an understanding adult wouldn't exactly consider something like that as cheating (if you choose to try to stop it from happening.).. Realistically, You'd be able to avoid any kind of issue if such a situation is explained properly. The beginning of the journey seems to be more built on someone without a brain agreeing to something because they can't take someone yelling at them and then just digging one's own grave even further because, again, they can't take someone yelling at them.
2efcd4f12a8cbdad25d2c25167fa23b35a15037c2bf56f892d5091427a25519e.jpg

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes