givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
I've re uploaded the file as people seem to be having some sort of problem with the old link, it's in a 7zip this time to see if that helps.

- Elena 0.11

It's also got some of my saves in it but I've got no idea what save is for where.

Reactions: Zapo3

TrashSlayer

Nov 3, 2017
anyone know how to raise the elena's corruption point at the first game play ?, i think i miss the Tom scenes.

TrashSlayer

Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to triggered Tom Scene ? how could i reach a high corruption point to triggered a good sex scene at this game ? i thought i miss so many scene at this game . :(

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to triggered Tom Scene ? how could i reach a high corruption point to triggered a good sex scene at this game ? i thought i miss so many scene at this game . :(
Do every corrupt option, and you will get it.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
At some point that one room on floor 1 of your apartment that is taped off, and there was a murder... That must become a part of the story at some point or I'm gonna be pissed...

We have had a murder scene sitting just a floor below us since the beginning of the game... Makes me wonder if one of the people we have met is a murder... There is very little explanation of who got murdered, and under what circumstances.

About 3 weeks passed in game, and that shit is STILL TAPED UP... Also we never seen a cop in or around the building... or any place in the game, and there is no police station that I know of.

Makes you think... Is that REALLY a crime scene? Maybe someone lives there, and just taped it off... That part being so open ended, and unmentioned for so long is starting to piss me off the more I think about it.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for the great game. Anxious for version 12. Would love to see story lines developed with Clark or other students.

• Angry
Reactions: Old Dog

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Had a question - are there any scenes of Elena with Clark besides the photographing scene? Just want to make sure I haven't missed anything. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Old Dog

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, is anyone else having problems with the downloads, each one I've tried shows as 915mb, yet when extracted becomes a folder and a HTML document totaling 197 bytes. I've checked my AV and confirmed it's not been quarantined, also checked to make sure it's not been hidden. Any suggestions please.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes