RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
@Ryahn Mega link in Op gives me a corrupted zip and Nopy throws me a 404 so i got it from givemeaname11's link and it was A-Ok also the zip linked in the op is slightly larger than the one givemeaname11 linked not sure if that is whats causing the problem but just lettin' y'all know

Last edited:

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
3 sex scene Brad would at least so he can fuck her doggy
the first screen is the same pose
and so hot, not bad! a small man, blond, gave! a few times and it was necessary:biggrin:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I liked the update.
Being just two days in mid-week, there was some meat there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not only that, the creator teased us with the idea that David's father is coming to town...
In fact, I think that we are going to know from where came the size of Brad's cock.

Gaby.everet

Sep 14, 2017
after going to the bar with Kate and have the ass grabbed by the husban's boss, kate take to the home, and Elena says she goes to home to change, but in home there's no option to change clothes.
There's something I have to do before changing clothes and going to sleep?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
3 days, with pretty much nothing happening. Really? The way these patreon "developers" are milking these "games" is shameful.
LOL. seriously man? You're refusing many of the perverts are you ? maybe you should start all over again and try to corrupt her more. You won't get a scene in a faithful route

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like this game and I love Elena!!
Can't wait for the next update!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
after going to the bar with Kate and have the ass grabbed by the husban's boss, kate take to the home, and Elena says she goes to home to change, but in home there's no option to change clothes.
There's something I have to do before changing clothes and going to sleep?
Mind sharing save file? So we can look for a solution:) thx

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes