Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I find it kind of funny.
Like, Jamal couldn't be more stereotypical even trying.
I don't need all the characters to have some deep like Tom... or some redeeming qualities...
We need some assholes in this games.

But... let's be honest here.
Her boss is also an asshole who threatens her... Mr. Johnson is almost blackmailing her so her future husband can keep his job.
Brad is a jerk that also brags about cock-size... but YOU have a specific problem with the only non-white character that is banging Elena.
Neither of those characters has any meaningful deep so... I don't believe in coincidences, you know.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to watch all the scenes ingame? The images for this great game are amazing, but due to time I kind of wanted to see the dialogue or scenes in context, does it allow us to view past scenes ingame?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I find it kind of funny.
Like, Jamal couldn't be more stereotypical even trying.
I don't need all the characters to have some deep like Tom... or some redeeming qualities...
We need some assholes in this games.

But... let's be honest here.
Her boss is also an asshole who threatens her... Mr. Johnson is almost blackmailing her so her future husband can keep his job.
Brad is a jerk that also brags about cock-size... but YOU have a specific problem with the only non-white character that is banging Elena.
Neither of those characters has any meaningful deep so... I don't believe in coincidences, you know.
Fair enough... I was focusing on Jamal in that little diatribe because that was who you were discussing. I don't like the other characters you mentioned, either. I've replayed this game and rejected pretty much all of the characters trying to blackmail or threaten Elena in at least one playthrough. I wish we could reject her boss's advances, Mr. Johnson's advances, stop George on the bus, and smack the shit out of Brad from the start, but I also want to see all the different choices play out, so I've gone full-slut, too, including Jamal... In this game, you have to make choices you would never make irl in order for the story to progress (it is fantasy, after all). I've continued playing it out of curiosity, as much as anything, but almost stopped after the "Molester Line" bus event, which was just... gross to me. I just found that character (Jamal) to be too over-the-top in terms of stereotypes, and since someone brought it up, I figured I'd comment. Believe whatever you want about me from that limited information - I won't hold it against you! I enjoy your contributions and comments on here, and I will continue to, even if you think I'm a Confederate-flag-waiving, tiki-torch-carrying bigot (I'm not, but you only know what you read on here). I'm sorry if that's the impression you got.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
tbh, i actually enjoyed this update.

I do have one con to point out, which has been stated before... the magician guy needs to fuq off... except Anna's hot assets, he is just a filler and brings nothing exciting to the table.

Hypnotism, mind control, sex powers, etc... makes corruption lose it's purpose, basically, it takes out the exciting part of the game.

Reactions: Attatta

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, just got to play and it was a great update.
I don't get the whining and complaining...
There are 4 main scenes, a short one and a hell of cliffhanger... pretty much two perfect days.

Jamal's scene was damn hot and fucking sexy... even when Elena's animation was very poor.
And that's two fetishes less... interracial and squirting, Elena is going for the full bingo.

Michael the guard scene was almost nostalgic... to the times of the first updates.
Mr. Johnson served as a presentantion for future group scenes... we KNOW Elena is gonna get Jason's dick... and Kimberly is gonna eat her pussy too.
I just hope that the dev takes advantage of the "rich world" to make some naughty scenarios.

Finally, George came back to the game... and that exhibitionism scene was great.
Almost all the scenes in this update where about power and control, I really dig that.

The magician is still meh... but it was the first scene with two cocks for Elena, and it was well done.
And there we got "Tony Stark" aka Edward Hyde... the dev is gonna give us some sci-fi with Jekyll?

And then, there was the cliffhanger... explaining why the dev introduced Bella.
I see some competition in the future, even a 3-some for poor Brad.

You're absolutely right. It was a great update.Like you, I enjoyed it tremendously ; )

Reactions: Viatovic

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just been playing this from the start but when you tell your step son you can no longer be with him the game crashes at the Jamal dream. Anyone have a solution for this as reloading doesn't seem to work.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Just been playing this from the start but when you tell your step son you can no longer be with him the game crashes at the Jamal dream. Anyone have a solution for this as reloading doesn't seem to work.
There's a .png file that's missing (Dream Jamal second 2.png). If you still have your 0.12 folder, you can simply move the image from the old folder to the new one (0.13/www/img/pictures). Or just download this and move it to the folder I named:
Dream Jamal second 2.png

Reactions: T800

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I had to use the version next to last and used a save just Before that event, loaded it to the version Before the last and played through it, saved. Started the latest version , loaded up that save.
Edit; i see there is an easier way in the answer above mine, disregard

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
Damn this game is frustrating to play. The damn elevator that you need to pick a floor on, why? So far I have only needed to go my neighbor once in i dunno how many hours. Is there any way to bypass this that Ive missed? Surely the creator knows its annoying :l

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Fair enough... I was focusing on Jamal in that little diatribe because that was who you were discussing. I don't like the other characters you mentioned, either. I've replayed this game and rejected pretty much all of the characters trying to blackmail or threaten Elena in at least one playthrough. I wish we could reject her boss's advances, Mr. Johnson's advances, stop George on the bus, and smack the shit out of Brad from the start, but I also want to see all the different choices play out, so I've gone full-slut, too, including Jamal... In this game, you have to make choices you would never make irl in order for the story to progress (it is fantasy, after all). I've continued playing it out of curiosity, as much as anything, but almost stopped after the "Molester Line" bus event, which was just... gross to me. I just found that character (Jamal) to be too over-the-top in terms of stereotypes, and since someone brought it up, I figured I'd comment. Believe whatever you want about me from that limited information - I won't hold it against you! I enjoy your contributions and comments on here, and I will continue to, even if you think I'm a Confederate-flag-waiving, tiki-torch-carrying bigot (I'm not, but you only know what you read on here). I'm sorry if that's the impression you got.
Fair enough, man.
Then I don't understand why are you still playing the game, sounds like torture to me.

The main theme in the game is that this new city is almost Sin City.
Full of assholes, perverts, maniacs... but not hobos, THANK GOD.
All the males in the game are some kind of predators, Elena is never interested, she's aggressively hunted.
The method changes between characters, but that's what happens.

Brad and Jamal are two different kinds of jock... like Chad.
Tom is the pathetic virgin that doesn't understand the meaning of "no".
The two bosses are almost a copypaste of Harvey Weinstein... and then you have the full perverts like George or Mark.
Even George's son is taking advantage of the naive Elena...
Goddamn, even her female neighbours are playing for her, so it's not just a case of toxic masculinity.
So, knowing all that... why do you still play?
I don't want to sound rude, it's honest curiosity.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Fair enough, man.
Then I don't understand why are you still playing the game, sounds like torture to me.

All the males in the game are some kind of predators, Elena is never interested, she's aggressively hunted.

The two bosses are almost a copypaste of Harvey Weinstein... and then you have the full perverts like George or Mark.
Goddamn, even her female neighbours are playing for her, so it's not just a case of toxic masculinity.
Good Question! Honestly, I started playing this because I was looking for a fix between "Anna" updates, and somewhere along the line, I started to enjoy how ridiculous it was. I found the whole idea of Elena letting Brad get away with what she lets him get away with, especially early on, to be just hilarious. I just kept hearing Archie Bunker saying, "Stifle, Edith!" in my head every time he argues with her and accuses her of cheating on his dad. It makes me giggle... I'm weird like that! I also thought Kaley was just such an incredible source of comedy that it would be worth slogging through the rest of it! I love the way she makes her mother squirm with unfiltered descriptions of her sexual conquests, and look forward to those bits of dialogue as much as I enjoy the any other part of the game. The images are good, but the animations, if you can really call them that, aren't much more than two or three frames each in cycle. Still, I got hooked and decided I wanted to see where it went, so here I am! I also get some pleasure from trying to see if I can get revenge or put in their place the predators and assholes who are trying to have their way with Elena... I couldn't care less about her engagement and whether or not she stays with her fiance, but I am curious about who she'll end up with and who will get taken down in the end!

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Have I missed any scenes with George's son yet since they talked about another photo shoot? Would love to see more scenes with him and Elena being innocently manipulated or giving herself out of pity. Just think that angle is hot. Or with more of the shy students.

Overall great game. Really enjoy.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Fair enough, man.

For me, it's just fun, sexy & ridiculous... it IS only a game after all!! Fortunately there's no law anywhere I know of that says you HAVE to enjoy a particular game...

kusanagikyo

Jun 4, 2017
I receive an error message saying that the second image of the second Jamal dream fails to load the day after the magician warns Brad on the TV. Did anyone else encounter this problem and has a solution, I 'm on V0.13.

Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes