Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just fuxkin great. One more RPG with task "find job in cafe", map big as national debth but no bloody clue where to looks or search for "cafe". Any map available?!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
@sirbajo share it with us pls :)
I really need to have a PO BOX :p ( if that exist in Belgium :p) so you can send me irl cookie's :p

But here enjoy sample & a few reaction from patreon :)

I think, it's time to mixing up Elena's story with some naughty details. Like relationship with Brad front of David's face or something. Really need to increase level of passion.
Or she's dismissal and making money by dating with schoolers. Something like that.
Think about raising she's lust level, Nick.
3h

In the upcoming updates things with Brad will be a bit slow because of Bella, his new gf. However Elena will have a lot of fun with the other characters of the game and eventually she wont be able to stay away from Brad any more...

@Flx_Cat No clue about release date but I due think it will be around the 10th . ( THINK)

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
are the links on the first page for 0.12 or 0.13? if they are for 0.12, where can i find 0.13?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
oh, i didn't know. when i see 0.14 samples i thought it was out but i guess i was wrong. thanks mate
NVM :p it's 0.14 that should come out :p

strange that this thread isn't updated :p xD
MY BAD

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes