sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
+1 for
I really need to have a PO BOX :p ( if that exist in Belgium :p) so you can send me irl cookie's :p

But here enjoy sample & a few reaction from patreon :)

I think, it's time to mixing up Elena's story with some naughty details. Like relationship with Brad front of David's face or something. Really need to increase level of passion.
Or she's dismissal and making money by dating with schoolers. Something like that.
Think about raising she's lust level, Nick.
3h

In the upcoming updates things with Brad will be a bit slow because of Bella, his new gf. However Elena will have a lot of fun with the other characters of the game and eventually she wont be able to stay away from Brad any more...

@Flx_Cat No clue about release date but I due think it will be around the 10th . ( THINK)

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yesterday I fucked another man's young wife while he was sleeping in their apartment. Such "dirty" Fridays.... clubbing, music, alcohol...

Reactions: versl

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Update should be due within the next week.

I really hoped he toned down with the magician crap and more importantly find ways to render guys who don't look like they're evil and constipated.

Reactions: skazy

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
The game seems to get stuck for me at @ 2nd date Mr Johnson i believe is the name when elena returns home and says "I am so drunk.... my head is killing me" then onto the couch with brad and it freezes or gets stuck at that point. Any ideas. ?

hmm nevermind after clicking all over the place i seem to advance in the game ( like click all over the screen to get to the room to change and sleep, even tho i cant see where im going as it still shows the couch image instead of transitions to the apartment map) seems that the image or couch scene freezes. if that makes any sense.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Excuse me but wtf? What version do the downloads actually have? 0.12 or 0.13? Because the files say 0.12, but the thread says it's 0.13, so can anyone quote this post or @TCMS and tell me what is wrong here (if it's the thread or the files names)? x.X

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
@TCMS My Dear Otter,

In one of the replies we have a link for V0.13. But don't bother in trying to look for it in a few days we might get a update ^-^

Maybe the OP link didn't get updated ^-^

Lots of love Sirbajo <3

Reactions: TCMS and Viatovic

Beltharion74

Mar 20, 2017
Excuse me but wtf? What version do the downloads actually have? 0.12 or 0.13? Because the files say 0.12, but the thread says it's 0.13, so can anyone quote this post or @TCMS and tell me what is wrong here (if it's the thread or the files names)? x.X
Hi @TCMS the last version of the game is actually 0.13 but it isn't correctly updated in the op only the thread tittle was updated not the files.
Here the post with the last update link

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
really wish elena would change her normal outfit to something a bit sexier. also hopefully we get more of tom, really love their chemistry

Reactions: tek

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
really wish elena would change her normal outfit to something a bit sexier. also hopefully we get more of tom, really love their chemistry
Yes... jeans are boo.. short skirts and crop tops are more fitting :)

Reactions: tek
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes