DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
According to the previews, there is a good chance for me to see some progress with my favourite characters - Tom and Clark. I see nothing interesting in rich or strong guys' success in seducing girls. But those nerds are awesome. IMHO.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Ughhhh, looks like it doesn't have any text and is just the images :( major tease.

Anyone successful in finding a comic or compilation to watch all the sex images in context with the story and dialogue?
Don't think you will find it exept if one of the ppl that played the games takes the time to make that for you :p but i doubt someone will do that :D

Just play the game like @sentenz said ^-^

It's a pretty cool game , I like it.

Reactions: Krull

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Members have already said that it's out, now please don't annoy people to get it or ask when it will be up. If someone has it and wants to share it, do so, but repeating that the game is out or asking when it will be posted is just going to fill the thread with needless spam. There's a request section, use it, and +1 there

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Members have already said that it's out, now please don't annoy people to get it or ask when it will be up. If someone has it and wants to share it, do so, but repeating that the game is out or asking when it will be posted is just going to fill the thread with needless spam. There's a request section, use it, and +1 there
Sorry guys :/

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
Update should be due within the next week.

I really hoped he toned down with the magician crap and more importantly find ways to render guys who don't look like they're evil and constipated.
nice avatar you have there

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
when next update ?
is it really that hard to wait till it's posted?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Are there hidden quests in version 0.13 ?
0.13 version hidden quest(s)

If you have unlocked the magician hidden quest and you have gone with Mr Johnson at the gala, the events will
run automatically!

you can find these infos in file gamedir\www\Hidden Quest!.txt

Reactions: legolasbaler
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes