sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Dear Dev (Nickfifa),

if you are reading this and this thread then please know that the Secret Clothing Store scene in 0.14 was EXACTLY what i wished for... so hot. The setup, cheating "next door" with blackmail, talking to fiance while being stuffed deep and the descriptions of him doing it inside, she wanting it but fearing to get pregnant and nonentheless going home with his stuff inside her and even going to bed without cleaning herself was AWESOME! It's as if you had read my posts and made this one just for me ;)

I really hope we get more of this in the future versions. More kinky "cumplay", as i call it (because playing with "cum" as a "thing" in scene descriptions, reactions, thoughts and whatnot) and Elena running around full and filled (fullfilled :D ha!) and reacting to it is just what the game needs.

*thumbs up* That scene... *thumbs up*

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
i love this game. i wonder why this game isn't in the popular games section
Easy, if you want to have a popular game, have incest or go home.

Who is Chad again, it's been a while since I did complete playthrough?!
Let's remember all the guys in the game and where are right now with Elena...
David - Cucked fiance, without sex for various updates.
Chad - Future step-son, in a relationship with Elena's nemesis aka Bella. Male who has fucked her more times until now.
George - Perv neighbour, already got sucked and fingered her. He was the bus perv and his theme is exhibitionism.
Clark - George's son, one of the good guys of the game. His focus is photography and has already seen Elena naked.
Mr. Miller - Elena's boss, already got sucked and 69ing. He seems to be giving her ideas about future kinky scenes.
Tom - Top student, the other good guy of the game. He's the only one who really loves her. Two sex scenes until now.
Jamal - Black bully in the school. Already fucked Elena and got her to squirt. His focus is domination.
TJ - Jamal's cousin and one of the boyfriends of Kaley (Elena's daughter).
Incest twins - We don't know much about them, but have group sex after classes. Just sucking with Elena for now.
Mr. Johnson - David's rich boss, already got sucked. The focus is the money and wealth.
Jason - Mr. Johnson's rival, nothing has happened but he has his sights in our dear Elena.
David's co-worker - The best in his job as reporter, already got sucked thanks to the magician.
Andrew - The perv clothes shop owner, finally got to fuck her, first one to creampie her (I think).
Mark - Kaley's old pervert landlord, finally fucked Elena after a really good lap-dance.
Chad - Buff gym owner, already got sucked. He's one of the game 3 great cocks (Being Brad and Jamal the other two)

So you got there 15 (Really 16) different cocks... add Mia, Mina, the incest sister, Mary and Kate as lesbian play-toys... Kaley as the slutty daughter... and Bella aka the first real antagonist in the game.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017

Chad - Future step-son, in a relationship with Elena's nemesis aka Bella. Male who has fucked her more times until now.
George - Perv neighbour, already got sucked and fingered her. He was the bus perv and his theme is exhibitionism.
Clark - George's son, one of the good guys of the game. His focus is photography and has already seen Elena naked.
Mr. Miller - Elena's boss, already got sucked and 69ing. He seems to be giving her ideas about future kinky scenes.
Tom - Top student, the other good guy of the game. He's the only one who really loves her. Two sex scenes until now.
Jamal - Black bully in the school. Already fucked Elena and got her to squirt. His focus is domination.
Incest twins - We don't know much about them, but have group sex after classes. Just sucking with Elena for now.
Mr. Johnson - David's rich boss, already got sucked. The focus is the money and wealth.
Jason - Mr. Johnson's rival, nothing has happened but he has his sights in our dear Elena.
David's co-worker - The best in his job as reporter, already got sucked thanks to the magician.
Andrew - The perv clothes shop owner, finally got to fuck her, first one to creampie her (I think).
Mark - Kaley's old pervert landlord, finally fucked Elena after a really good lap-dance.
Chad - Buff gym owner, already got sucked. He's one of the game 3 great cocks (Being Brad and Jamal the other two)

So you got there 15 (Really 16) different cocks... add Mia, Mina, the incest sister, Mary and Kate as lesbian play-toys... Kaley as the slutty daughter... and Bella aka the first real antagonist in the game.
As far as i can remember Elena already got creampied before Andrew by David (pathetic), Chad-son (Deep) and Tom (double) .. and i hope there is much more to come *winks at Nickfifa*.

Was a bit disappointed that Tom did pull out this time.. would love him going into the direction of Breeding her every chance he gets because as said... he really loves her and better way to make her his GF/Wife than to put a little Tom in her belly?

skazy

Dec 14, 2017

you might be right about incest stuff

Reactions: Viatovic

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
come to think of it, it would be nice to have that hooker on the street as a part of the story somehow. you know the blue and purple haired girl. it would be a nice lesbo play

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
True, there was already some cases of creampie... but this is the first time that cumming inside is used as a fantasy while fucking.

I loved the update.
Bella was a really nice breath of fresh air, seeing Elena full of rage and jealousy was hilarious.
The game needed this kind of story, something so it didn't feel repetitive.
Mark was my less favourite character (Old and small cock) but the lap-dance was so hot... great work there.
I enjoyed the Clark scene, mainly because it was clear that, while he loves Elena's body, he was totally focused in the photoshoot.
Tom got another great scene, I wish he's the one to get her ass-cherry (he'll want a reward for the test... and he's the only one who would fuck her virgin ass with the tenderness needed).
After that, we all know she's gonna be dp'ed by Jamal and TJ, right?
And finally, Andrew's scene was very kinky and that made it great.

Reactions: skazy

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
True, there was already some cases of creampie... but this is the first time that cumming inside is used as a fantasy while fucking.

I loved the update.
Bella was a really nice breath of fresh air, seeing Elena full of rage and jealousy was hilarious.
The game needed this kind of story, something so it didn't feel repetitive.
Mark was my less favourite character (Old and small cock) but the lap-dance was so hot... great work there.
I enjoyed the Clark scene, mainly because it was clear that, while he loves Elena's body, he was totally focused in the photoshoot.
Tom got another great scene, I wish he's the one to get her ass-cherry (he'll want a reward for the test... and he's the only one who would fuck her virgin ass with the tenderness needed).
After that, we all know she's gonna be dp'ed by Jamal and TJ, right?
And finally, Andrew's scene was very kinky and that made it great.
actually i kinda want clark to be the one who pops her anal cherry. that guy is nice and hadn't have a chance to intimate with her so yeah

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
wow, just wow! this update was fantastic! although it was a bit short, every moment was great! I agree that the landlord is one of my least-favorite characters, but the lapdance made it so worth it. Clark is shaping out to be a great addition, like the relationship that he is building with Elena. Tom really shines in this update, once again proving that he is my favorite character. I hope dev emphasizes his scenes. And it looks like Elena is finally changing her everyday outfit!

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
This was a good update. I enjoyed the storyline and I like how they're progressing each of the storylines for Elena's Lovers.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Dear Dev (Nickfifa),

if you are reading this and this thread then please know that the Secret Clothing Store scene in 0.14 was EXACTLY what i wished for... so hot. The setup, cheating "next door" with blackmail, talking to fiance while being stuffed deep and the descriptions of him doing it inside, she wanting it but fearing to get pregnant and nonentheless going home with his stuff inside her and even going to bed without cleaning herself was AWESOME! It's as if you had read my posts and made this one just for me ;)

I really hope we get more of this in the future versions. More kinky "cumplay", as i call it (because playing with "cum" as a "thing" in scene descriptions, reactions, thoughts and whatnot) and Elena running around full and filled (fullfilled :D ha!) and reacting to it is just what the game needs.

*thumbs up* That scene... *thumbs up*
I thought that she hates that guy the most

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Fantastic update! He really seems to have found his groove. I hate the old/fat guys scenes, but he always seems to put in something for everyone, and the way the whole Bella scene is beeing set up, she might as soon as the next update Strap-on fuck Elena into submission, and only very very few have managed to set those kinda scenes up convincingly ( Duke in Home Instruction Vol 8&9). I just really hope its 1v1 and not a 3way, we need at least one good lesbian domination scene!

The only thing Nickfifa seems to struggle with is after every single scene its "omg what have I done", and I get that if you wanna keep the whole corruption angle going, its very hard to replace, but sooner or later thats gonna get old, like really old.

I really hope he gets more supporters and cracks the 5k and then 10k range, he updates like clockwork, and so far he has managed to keep the game fresh. If he could hire some help a 3rd day every update would be feaseable and like a dream come true.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I gotta say, 0.14 was about 257.3% better then 0.13. Definitely hope for more of this going forward.

I especially love that Elena is realizing and accepting that she just loves being naughty. That's exactly what i'm into these games for. I hope she doesn't go THAT much further into full on depravity. Pretty much in the sweet spot right now imo.

I also hope things don't blow up with her husband anytime soon. Maybe it actually starts going even better now that she's more aware and accepting. Because to me the cheating and naughtiness is that much better when there's actually something of value on the other side rather than just a pointless husk of a relationship that might as well not even exist.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes