Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
what an amazing update. Quite a handful of content. The scenes all had the build up and tension to it, really getting that corruption mood going.

The dialogues were great. Elena looks graet. He got rid of the magician.

This update just put the game into a high spot.

Reactions: Viatovic

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I just played this 0.14 update and the game became unrealistic as shit and unplayable
A school that got funding and replaced their computers over the weekend. Nickfifa is definitely on drugs!!! XD

on a side note: 0.14 is one of the better updates. The only disappointment is that Clark didn't get any. But who knows, maybe in the future.
That's where your wrong kiddo! You have taken a fairly inert plot point and called it "unrealistic". This plot point is entirely plausible, and I'll explain why.

Elena is CLEARLY not totally up to date on what's going on with the school. It was already established that she didn't even know how to find a book online with the computer an update or 2 ago. Brad's new girlfriend may or may not have had a part in that as well as she may be looking for dirt on Elena some how spying. Remember brad put a hidden cam in the library earlier. They may be in cahoots. Installing a new computer would not take more than a weekend. Even if none of the stuff I just said happened then a good reason to do this over the weekend is to have them ready for the new school week.

To me the more "unrealistic" part of this past update is that Elena went to pay the daughters landlord, and didn't bother stopping in to say hello with the daughter.

Reactions: Viatovic

skorpi1969

Jan 8, 2018
Hello to all
I love games Like Elena Life and Lilly of the Valley
Is there something like a walkthrough from Elenas Life
Thanks

Reactions: cg3985

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hello to all
I love games Like Elena Life and Lilly of the Valley
Is there something like a walkthrough from Elenas Life
Thanks
You don't really need a walk-through, the game is very linear. There are hidden quests but they are described in a text file in the www folder.

Reactions: skazy

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hey guys.
is there any gamaes like this one? i would like to try your suggestions. and thanks.
note: if this comment isn't appropriate then im sorry

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
hey guys.
is there any gamaes like this one? i would like to try your suggestions. and thanks.
note: if this comment isn't appropriate then im sorry
you can try Lily of the valley, Anna exciting affection, the humbling experience and maybe Zoe's temptations.

Reactions: skazy

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
Im stuck, cant change clothes to go to sleep, is there a way to fix this? I think i glitched it, i was already in underwear but changed clothes to go to the gym, got back and now i cant change back to go to sleep
same here
Im stuck, cant change clothes to go to sleep, is there a way to fix this? I think i glitched it, i was already in underwear but changed clothes to go to the gym, got back and now i cant change back to go to sleep

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I got this too, I was in the scene where Elena was trying to play with Brad, and when he told her no she started playing with herself and then I changed clothes and all and now I am stuck
Wait, is there a scene with Brad in this (0.14) update?
I thought I found all the scenes (Landlord, Clark, Tom, clothing store Creep) - was there another one I missed?

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, is there a scene with Brad in this (0.14) update?
I thought I found all the scenes (Landlord, Clark, Tom, clothing store Creep) - was there another one I missed?
I do not believe this is in the most current update, I was trying to play through the whole game and got stuck

Reactions: Jude6

SneakyFoxShifter

May 13, 2017
One more question: Is there a walkthrough or a list of scenes per update and is it really needed? I just atarted and do not want to miss anything.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes