BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
How do i get to the beach? My quest log says it can be found south west but going tells me to take a bus and going to the bus stop tells me i dont need to use it and i tried going far west and theres no beach.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
How do i get to the beach? My quest log says it can be found south west but going tells me to take a bus and going to the bus stop tells me i dont need to use it and i tried going far west and theres no beach.
You have to follow the street to the east- not west. Follow the white line until it turns down. Follow that to the beach.

ibio86

Oct 25, 2017
Hello Guys, this is one of my favorite games to play, also Corrupting Jennifer is great to. Beside these two do you know any other games that are like these??? Thanks!!!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Hello Guys, this is one of my favorite games to play, also Corrupting Jennifer is great to. Beside these two do you know any other games that are like these??? Thanks!!!
Anna Exciting Affection is one of the best of the genre.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
In terms of RPGM games My Sister Mia is above and beyond the others. The Humbling Experience is also great. In terms of content/tone, Anna Exciting Affection is fantastic and there's a RenPy mod on this forum which makes that game a lot better.

Reactions: patrickB
D

Deleted member 184535

I'm getting a bug after the date with Mr Johnson. Elena says shes too drunk to talk to Brad and I need to go to her room. However it sticks on the image of her talking to Brad on the sofa instead. Any ideas?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Probably one of the best games at the moment. Also, Lidas Adventures.
It has good content and a story that's not purely incest but more corruption.
And I always prefer a female protagonist at the moment (probably because I'm bored with the male perspective).
I like female protagonist too to avoid being cuckolded.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Wow 0.13 - 14 updates are really worth the wait , Elena's a slut hiding inside her body, I can't wait for her personality to change, to come out and become bolder, seductive type and dominant. Poor David this is turning out to be a heavy NTR on his perspective, but I don't blame the Dev, no one will enjoy playing a faithful route, and vanilla sex with the fiance especially if he's not a good fuck

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Anyone has a save from the end of 0.12 pleaz? I dont want to restart the whole game and I dont want to miss the 0.13 content either

Edit: I've just found out the existence of hidden quests in the game so I might restart from scratch actually since I missed all the hidden stuff in my current playthrough

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I just finished playing through the game and it is a good one, when the updates usually come out?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes