MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Hey Guys.. Long time Elena fan. I used to play earlier versions, where there was lot of teasing and rubbing but there was no actual penetration. Fast forward now, and she is getting penetrated regularly. So my question is, since which version, she started fucking others? and who was the lucky guy to have sex with her first?

May 1, 2017
Hey Guys.. Long time Elena fan. I used to play earlier versions, where there was lot of teasing and rubbing but there was no actual penetration. Fast forward now, and she is getting penetrated regularly. So my question is, since which version, she started fucking others? and who was the lucky guy to have sex with her first?
If I am not wrong it was Brad her step son,if that was his name.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So my question is, since which version, she started fucking others? and who was the lucky guy to have sex with her first?
The step son, but if you avoid that scene the next one was with the nerd guy from the school, if I remember correctly.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
SO glad that dev has finally changed normal outfit! Just the right amount of sexy for a daily outfit...maybe a skirt instead of pants but thats debateable haha

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
After playing it a little longer, the disadvantage of clicking elevator buttons like nearly 746x times slightly disappears by outbursts of laughing. Some dialogues are just perfect :closedeyesmile:. Nice work, man :HeyGuys:.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes