Pamzag

Sep 4, 2017
I got this too, I was in the scene where Elena was trying to play with Brad, and when he told her no she started playing with herself and then I changed clothes and all and now I am stuck
same here, and I saved just right after I changed clothes :/

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
One more question: Is there a walkthrough or a list of scenes per update and is it really needed? I just atarted and do not want to miss anything.
again:
- very linear game, no walkthrough needed
- there is a hidden quests text file in www folder

I think I also posted this one or two pages ago . . .

Reactions: skazy
D

Deleted member 50069

hey guys.
is there any gamaes like this one? i would like to try your suggestions. and thanks.
note: if this comment isn't appropriate then im sorry
You can try our Selena's Story if you are into Daz renders :)

Reactions: skazy
D

Deleted member 50069

thanks. i will give it a try. the thing is, i saw so many games and downloaded lots of them but never play them once. finding a game is easy, you know. but finding a good game, that's a challange
I remember playing Nickfifa's first updates. Its glad to see this game being still developed and going in good direction. Personally I can say that Nickfifa was one of devs like Impure or Pandp that inspired me to start developing own project. :) And if he'll ever read it then - thank you mate :)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This is a great game, only played it for 2 hours so far, and I realy like it, will definitely continue playing. Also like the fact that it 'builds up' the action. And hey, here and there you get nice sound effects with the scenes !
One question though : can you get the text box to disappear ? (like in other games with CTRL, ALT or H key)

Avnv007

Oct 9, 2017
can any one provide me save files with hidden quest

after playing 4 hr i got to now that there is a hidden quest just send me a file where on beach the mc character sees her daughter which is spying on a man

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes