Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys, I haven't played it for a long time and I have a question: it's totally linear or it has paths to choose from? IIRC there was the option to skip Jamal (really not interested in his character). If there are real choices then I guess I'll need a walkthrough of sort

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
One of the best updates this of this game, in my opinion. Like someone said, I hate the parts with old fat guys, but otherwise the game is going in the right direction. Can't wait for the next update.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Hey guys, I haven't played it for a long time and I have a question: it's totally linear or it has paths to choose from? IIRC there was the option to skip Jamal (really not interested in his character). If there are real choices then I guess I'll need a walkthrough of sort
It's linear. It's a VN at full force. But:

1) There is are some hidden quests.
2) You can choose if you want a scene to happen or not. I'm speaking from memory, but I believe you can't choose in every scene. Also, I'm not sure if you can choose in every Jamal scene.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
one of my favorite games. Elena is really attractive and the scenes are very hot. I do not care if the game is linear and if the update it plays in 15min. Have a variety of scenes very nice and well created. for me it's a bit like reading more and more hot story in a monthly magazine. Well it may be because I am more amateur of books than video games. I know that others like to have chances to lose and different paths left to having to repeat the game 36 times and missed some scenes.
But I love this game ... to the point of writing a post to say that I love this game lol. Game that offers some unexpected scenes even if the goal is predictable. To know what I'm going to have without knowing how I'm going to have it suits me very well. For example I imagine that the headmaster will end up giving anal and that the boss of her husband will give a sex scene at 4 ... And at the same time a rather unpredictable part with the stepson or the hypnotist. I can not wait to see all this and why not interactions between different men who push Elena ever further.

PS: I also play long games that occupy the day, or have not known what to do but the hot scenes are more like rewards difficult to achieve. Giving more chance to this bored and producing more diffuse excitement when have 3h spent looking for a scene without knowing if have missed something, sometimes just to see a Bj or even a naked girl. It's different.

Reactions: User_166761 and Kil

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I think Elena is starting to figure out her power. There is a old joke between little boy and a little girl. Little boy pulls out his dick and says to the little girl "I betcha don't have one of these" The little girl pulls up her skirt and shows him her pussy and says " Nope, but with this I can get all those I want"

Reactions: skazy and Viatovic
Sep 24, 2017
Im stuck, cant change clothes to go to sleep, is there a way to fix this? I think i glitched it, i was already in underwear but changed clothes to go to the gym, got back and now i cant change back to go to sleep

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I just played this 0.14 update and the game became unrealistic as shit and unplayable
A school that got funding and replaced their computers over the weekend. Nickfifa is definitely on drugs!!! XD

on a side note: 0.14 is one of the better updates. The only disappointment is that Clark didn't get any. But who knows, maybe in the future.

Reactions: Viatovic
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes