Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I receive an error message saying that the second image of the second Jamal dream fails to load the day after the magician warns Brad on the TV. Did anyone else encounter this problem and has a solution, I 'm on V0.13.

Thanks.
Go back 1 page.
There's a .png file that's missing (Dream Jamal second 2.png). If you still have your 0.12 folder, you can simply move the image from the old folder to the new one (0.13/www/img/pictures). Or just download this and move it to the folder I named:
View attachment 48624

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Each version will have a hidden event, that you need to find to unlock and that will lead Elena to some sexy situations.
Write about each hidden event. thanks

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Each version will have a hidden event, that you need to find to unlock and that will lead Elena to some sexy situations.
Write about each hidden event. thanks
If you mean a guide to find them, you already have it under the www folder.

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I wonder if there will be any progress with my favourite characters, Tom and Clark. Hopefully yes. And I think that it would be good if there would appear some scenes with groping or even fucking Elena's close to her fiance.

Reactions: Jude6

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Oh damn... that beach scene.... i so wish the Neighbour had let the Stranger fuck and fill Elena with that load. Because of scenes like this i always will come back to this gem of a kinky game.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Their is NO such comic on his official patreon, else I would have posted it ;)

Just like naeblis said it's all the img from his game :)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes