the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Dude the game is not identifying the save file
backup this save -> save a game at this slot -> close game -> overwrite created save with backup -> start game and load your save

rpgmaker games need the file%.rpgsave + global.rpgsave
global.rpgsave indexes all save files, so no entry for your save in global -> save not found in game

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
backup this save -> save a game at this slot -> close game -> overwrite created save with backup -> start game and load your save

rpgmaker games need the file%.rpgsave + global.rpgsave
global.rpgsave indexes all save files, so no entry for your save in global -> save not found in game
Thank You. It Worked

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This game is amazing...is the good path worth it? And are there alternate paths to choose from?
From what I've read here, there is no 'good' path in this game.
If you don't have enough corruption points, scenes don't trigger and the game gets 'stuck' to a point where you can't do anything anymore.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If I choose not to be a whore, can I just have something with my son and lesbian?

I really dislike female MC games, I'm a guy and I just don't have this fetish of being fuck by guys even on a game, but I maybe can tolerate being fuck by the son and lesbian.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I'm a guy and I just don't have this fetish of being fuck by guys even on a game, but I maybe can tolerate being fuck by the son and lesbian.
You can play female MC games from a more top-down perspective. Like god leading the protagonist into situations and identify in H-scenes as the current guy fucking the MC (in different situations).
If "If you play as a girl the player must crave for dick in real life too" is your first (and only) association... may be a Freudian slip!?^^

The "maybe i can tolerate beeing fucked by the son" makes it even better, like "I would never fuck a dude... im a guy! But if i had to..like...i would totally choose my bro. Hes so handsome...with those muscles...and his big D...*rawr*.......but im not gay....just thinking about it....daily..... ( ' - ') " XD

conclusion: Female MC games may not be for everyone, but there is more than one perspective and u can enjoy them as a guy, without liking dicks...

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
If I choose not to be a whore, can I just have something with my son and lesbian?

I really dislike female MC games, I'm a guy and I just don't have this fetish of being fuck by guys even on a game, but I maybe can tolerate being fuck by the son and lesbian.
No disrespect, but if you "really dislke" female mc games, why would you even want to play this game, when it's quite clear that's what it is?
You see this a fair bit on here. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. Stick to male mc's. :)

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
You can play female MC games from a more top-down perspective. Like god leading the protagonist into situations and identify in H-scenes as the current guy fucking the MC (in different situations).
If "If you play as a girl the player must crave for dick in real life too" is your first (and only) association... may be a Freudian slip!?^^

The "maybe i can tolerate beeing fucked by the son" makes it even better, like "I would never fuck a dude... im a guy! But if i had to..like...i would totally choose my bro. Hes so handsome...with those muscles...and his big D...*rawr*.......but im not gay....just thinking about it....daily..... ( ' - ') " XD

conclusion: Female MC games may not be for everyone, but there is more than one perspective and u can enjoy them as a guy, without liking dicks...
Pretty much 'god control' mode as he says, I want to see her fail and control the slutty fate imposed on her.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not 100% sure but I thought that you get it for free when you go bikini shopping with the daughter

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Yeah, I got you. is right before the hiding in the closet scene :)

Just put it into the "save" folder.
Thanks man, that was about the last time I played this game. Version 0.02 or something lol.
Forgot about this game, then saw the update. The save in the files is over 13hours gameplay, damn, I missed a lot, so gonna have to play near the start. This File should help as I didn't want to restart completely.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes