l.lotler

Nov 15, 2017
Sooo, I just started playing this game for the first time and I've got a question. Is it worth it to explore the map and talk to random NPCs, or is the game fully linear with interesting stuff happening only on the main story route?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Sooo, I just started playing this game for the first time and I've got a question. Is it worth it to explore the map and talk to random NPCs, or is the game fully linear with interesting stuff happening only on the main story route?
The latter, unfortunately. It's still a decent game. If you like corruption, mind control, cheating etc.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
There is a little bit of 'hidden content' as the dev calls it. There's a guide for all of it included with the download at 'game folder/www/Hidden Quests!.txt' if you need.

Besides that and the main quest stuff, i don't think there's anything else really worthwhile.

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
+1 for fun and very good times for +corruption fans. I really enjoy the progression of influence the various characters have on the MC and oh, that poor fiance'... I can imagine this as an episodic story that I ended up binge watching. : )

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

About hiding the goals and the amount of money that I make: I really hate when a creator does that, as I am curious to see what kind of money other succesful games make :p
However, some of my close friends have recently found out about my page and I wouldn't want them to know exactly how much money I make out of this. Of course this doesn't change anything. I still plan to get some help and start a second project, when I can afford it. (By the way if someone is an RPG Maker expert and is interested in helping me, send me a pm).

In other news, I'm working on the new update and I will post a new teaser pic soon, probably tomorrow. I think 0.16 will be ready for March 10-12 as usual.

Thank you all for your support so far, you are all amazing!

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Does this game have a kind of memory room to replay the scenes you saw during the game?

I like to review specific scenes that I enjoyed for fap purposes and having this mechanism really makes it easy.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Does this game have a kind of memory room to replay the scenes you saw during the game?

I like to review specific scenes that I enjoyed for fap purposes and having this mechanism really makes it easy.
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't believe it does.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes