sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i think its a lie what game will be released today.
Well to be honest, when nick delays a release he is mostly accurate about the day the update will be ready.
I think it will be released around 23:00 ( GMT+1) or being uploaded around that time. So their is a possibility that it will be released on the 13th (GMT+1) but EARLY in the morning.

THIS IS A SPECULATION NO FACT!!!

Reactions: Viatovic

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Well, I don't know if he has a precise schedule of day-by-day work rate, but we have just passed through February, so he had less days to work on the update, even if it was just by 2 or 3 days.

If he doesn't release the new update today I wouldn't be surprised, and if that's the case, I think it is perfectly understandable. But we will have it tomorrow or after tomorrow at the latest.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Is he on target for a release today? I know I will once I see that link come up.

:HeyGuys:

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Not the best update, i feel. Like, the whole first half was just going from a to b with little content and it seemed like a very rushed update. The hidden quest scene was... badly done (and of course it's a black guy:noexpression:). For me, this game seems to alternate between great updates and pretty lame ones.

On the plus side the beach scene was fun.

Reactions: El38Cid
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes