xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Most def.

Theres a reason why no one bothers updating OPs for these garbage level games more often than not.

But I got pinged to do it. :FeelsBadMan:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Most def.

Theres a reason why no one bothers updating OPs for these garbage level games more often than not.

Sorry but your post is just funny thanks for the laughs :)

Timothy35

Nov 20, 2017
I like this game but the update is very short, because in me the developer does not feel like it anymore but that's just my opinion

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I like this game but the update is very short, because in me the developer does not feel like it anymore but that's just my opinion
i feel the same way i think he needs to end this and start a new game

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I don't know, I really enjoyed the scene with the beach and Jamal. Honestly I think that this game has a lot of untapped potential. For example, Tom needs to turn into a serious relationship. Jamal should be visiting more often. Chad needs to become more present. Elena could visit them at their homes, on dates, library, beach, club, store, restaurant, etc.

I think the problem right now is that we have a series of characters that Elena has a relationship with, and each update just rotates who we see. There's no continuity or flow to it. Each person gets an update and so on. This game can be great, just needs to grow a little bit.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Most def.

As Moderator its your job to do. Thanks for 0.16

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes