Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

About hiding the goals and the amount of money that I make: I really hate when a creator does that, as I am curious to see what kind of money other succesful games make :p
However, some of my close friends have recently found out about my page and I wouldn't want them to know exactly how much money I make out of this. Of course this doesn't change anything. I still plan to get some help and start a second project, when I can afford it. (By the way if someone is an RPG Maker expert and is interested in helping me, send me a pm).

In other news, I'm working on the new update and I will post a new teaser pic soon, probably tomorrow. I think 0.16 will be ready for March 10-12 as usual.

Thank you all for your support so far, you are all amazing!
Oh look another dev felt like its mighty high time to take dump a cart of horseshit into his supporters faces. Just to prepare them for whats to come. Its better to do a little groundwork before updates get postponed, content gets reduced, ex-girlfriends start to appear, computers began to melt.

See? That he is getting likes on this shows that there is a dedicated fanbase for toiletplay as well! Bring out your slippers! Its time to smear shit all over some backs!

Reactions: Tomm

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Oh look another dev felt like its mighty high time to take dump a cart of horseshit into his supporters faces. Just to prepare them for whats to come. Its better to do a little groundwork before updates get postponed, content gets reduced, ex-girlfriends start to appear, computers began to melt.

See? That he is getting likes on this shows that there is a dedicated fanbase for toiletplay as well! Bring out your slippers! Its time to smear shit all over some backs!
That, good sir... it's bullshit and you know it.
Nickfifa has been giving us updates without problem for more than a year.
Also, he's been making about 1100-1400 dollars for months, he's pretty steady, even if the game seems to be growing at a slow pace.

So, have a little faith in him. He sure as hell has earned it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That, good sir... it's bullshit and you know it.
:test3:Yep. When did it ever occur that people who were decent, hard working folks got tempted by money and become crooked by it, asking loans from best friends they never returned, embezzling money from the company they worked at for years or even built pyramid schemes, while they were nice guys otherwise, caring, loving, etc. Now that would never happen with a developer over patreon now would it.:test3:

So, have a little faith in him. He sure as hell has earned it.
This is something i find a way better advice. Not that we have any other options really. I, sincerely, hope that you are right and i was just spewing bullshit out of fear. I'm totally on your side in that regard to see him remain a decent one.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Now that would never happen with a developer over patreon now would it.
Your original comment stated, that due to a recent event involving the developer there was now a certainty that a set negative outcomes would inevitably follow. Someone else called you out on your statement of fact by remarking on the developer's current goodwill, that someone didn't state those types of outcomes were impossible just that they were unlikely.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
no...the only fapfolder is in the www/img/pictures folder ;)
Oh, that's sad to hear. I like to fap while seeing the whole scene, the writing in it, the progression in sex, reading the characters thoughts and dialogues, not just the pictures.

I hope this dev will think about implementing it in the future.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really enjoyed this game. Is there any other game which is similar to this game?
Hmmm i'd say lots of those games that have a female protagonist are similar so what you really should try is to search using the tag female protagonist. Lida's Adventures is very very similar as well as Officer Chloe. They are both rpgmaker as well.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
So, anyone have any fun predictions for content in the next update?

I'm thinking;
Jamal (haven't seen him in a while, also because he's got Public Bathroom hookup written all over him)
Mr Johnson (haven't seen him for a while either)
maybe Mina (because I feel like the second preview is a red herring, also her and Kate had scenes in the last update)
maybe George (feels like he's about due)

Also I feel like we won't see the Superbowl Ex (I forget his name) in person until 0.17

And, I hope we get some indication of Tom's Father becoming another 'Love' interest for Elena soon (finger's crossed it happens at all)

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
I wish there was an alternative to the elevator. The amount of times u have to repeat that gets old fast i love the game but dread replaying it cause of all the time spent just going to apartment and back to street

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wish there was an alternative to the elevator. The amount of times u have to repeat that gets old fast i love the game but dread replaying it cause of all the time spent just going to apartment and back to street
N-no! Not the elevator again!:':)confounded:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not so annoying like Lida's Adventures, going to the shower, eating something, buy something to eat, running across all the maps to get something, but then you need to get some other something to get this something running back across all the maps. So Elene's elevator is really enjoyable ^^

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
She is getting fucked left and right each update. Is there any scenes with threesome or any routes leading to that?

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
She is getting fucked left and right each update. Is there any scenes with threesome or any routes leading to that?
I think there's a lesbian threesome as a hidden quest with the downstairs neighbours. But haven't played it in a while so not 100% sure

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
What a shame that the spanking scene was done with suck a ugly female model...
Because otherwise it was really hot.

The hidden quest was cool and the last scene in the bedroom... damn.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes