Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
Very classical update with, AS USUAL, 2 days and 2 scenes per day (if you include the hidden quest)

I really love this game because the dev is reliable (regular consistent content released on time) and the graphics are amazing (especially Elena)
But I also agree that the story is less and less interesting because Elena is now fucked by everybody very easily, without any resistance. The only expectation is who will be the first in her ass and when David will discover something.

There were really possibilities to make a better story, less linear, with Elena having different attitude depending on the guy who's trying the move. It would have been very interesting to see guy trying but rejected and others using other ways to corrupt her and succeed.

But perhaps now it's too late....

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
After doing the dress up, shower, dress up, click elevator, click ground floor, go to school routine for the 30th time and getting scene where a computer hacker convinced elena to have sex I for some reason got this feeling of "why the fuck am I playing this?".

Reactions: Creeping Death

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Any chance of getting a Mac version of this game? I just switched computers and would love to continue this on my Mac

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Any chance of getting a Mac version of this game? I just switched computers and would love to continue this on my Mac
I haven't played Elena's Life yet, but this has worked for other RPGM games.

Download WineBottler from . Double click on "game.exe" in the game folder. A dialog will pop up, with options to run directly or convert to simple os x application bundle with WineBottler. I choose run directly. If you have other programs that use Wine, you may need to play around to find the right thing to run directly in.

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
hello guys I just discovered and started playing this game but game crashed at where Kaley comes to visit and you go to clothing shop with her. I did not save the game at any point and don't want to start all over. Is there a chance any of you have a save file exact/close to my progress? Thank you already

lilindie

Jul 7, 2017
Just get the normal version and head to the www folder and open index.html (i've only tried with Firefox but this generally works for all such rpg games)

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Just get the normal version and head to the www folder and open index.html (i've only tried with Firefox but this generally works for all such rpg games)
Hey, thanks for the tip. It does work with Firefox. However, what happens when a new version comes out? Where can I find the saves that I can transfer over? They're not in the normal Save folder.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
So basically , if you dont stare at the jamal dude dick you cant progress, choices matter yeah .... ( not enough corruption for the bikini ) tried to edit corruption through saveditonline didnt worked ehhh

Edit : Nvm i think if you refuse only one choice into corruption you cant progress lel

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've been playing this game for a while now. My 2ct's below:

Overall I would rate it a 6 or 7.
It's has enough interesting sexy stuff, but nothing that really jumps out. (for me at least)

There's no real story not that I excepted one so I'm fine with that.
I think there are however a few thing that annoyed me a bit.

In many all? of the scenes when a switch between a picture occurs the game is visible in the background.
It's not really a major thing but it's annoying since it screws up immersion. This is easy to fix in RPGmaker
by simply drawing the next picture or the same picture before erasing the previous one.

The apartment lift. It's get really annoying having to go thru that sequence with forced delay every-time.
In my opinion it doesn't add anything other then to annoy people.
In a lesser extend the showering every morning also feels a bit redundant if there are no events attached.

Walking from the city to the school the upper tile (on the pavement) doesn't trigger a transfer only the tile just below that which doesn't make sense. Easy fix would just to add a transfer there to.

In my opinion the expression on Elena face when she's acting surprised is way too extreme. It's doesn't really seem to fit the situation. It a minor thing still. All the other character seem to suffer the same fate. My guess it's the same expression.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes