Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
If that is the case, do you like games from male perspectives better?

I would assume so, because that gets you that feeling of power over someone that feels sooooo good. It seems like you care about the perspective of the abuser. Note, I'm not judging but trying to understand.

Let me tell you what I would enjoy. (LOL probably going to get some heat but whatever). I enjoy games that play to power themes where the Male is the abuser and the female the victim. Rape often is a big power theme and it's done wrong ALL the time in these amateur games or even stories online. Personally, if the story makes the female enjoy the abuse then it's bullshit. This isn't consensual BDSM, she shouldn't be enjoying it. I want to see the emotional damage caused by the power imbalance. Blackmail a women into sex, make her tell you she enjoys it, then after watch her cry when it's over. Over time she will adapt to the abuse and possibly enjoy it later on but not at first. Now seeing my perspective you can see why I think this game is disappointing. There is no emotional damage anywhere in this game, the game tells you that Elana enjoys ANYTHING done to her. Everything is consensual which destroys the power theme...
Hello.
Just for the record I wasn't trying to judge you either :)
I'll attempt to answer some of the points you've raised.

I don't particularly care whether a game has a male or female protag.
If I like it, I'll play it. Simple as that, really.
I don't care for the perspective of the abuser. If anything, I'd be much more likely to empathise with the victim.
I totally get what you're saying & I'd hazard a guess that lots of other members feel the same.
It would seem to me that's why there are so many complaints regarding corruption games. People argue the corruption is achieved too quickly & once the victim begins to 'enjoy' the abuse, they're not interested in the game any more.

One of the reasons I like this game is because Elena has embraced the whole scenario & is now enjoying everything that's happening to her.
Each to their own, as they say.
All the best;)

Reactions: XJ347

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Everything is consensual which destroys the power theme...
While I make no comment on the subject matter itself, any developer that wants to use Patreon to support their development process would not be able to make such a game due to Patreon's content restrictions.

Which may be one of the reason why games containing the content you previously describe are limited in availability today, although I do vaguely recall two older games named Biko (series) and RapeLay that may of contain such content.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I do vaguely recall two older games named Biko (series) and RapeLay that may of contain such content.
You are not wrong. Rapelay pissed sooo many people off because of the fact that the main character raped the 3 women in the game, one being a younger teenager too. It was also hard rape and not this, she says no but secretly wants it bullshit. It is also the last time you see Illusion make a game of that graphic nature. They have tested the waters lightly again recently in PlayHome where an old dude hires you to fuck the women at his mansion. It looks like rape but there is this idea that the women might be hired just like the main character and that this whole thing is role play and thus feels slightly softer than the RapeLay. As with all Illusion games they severely lack a story.

I think Patreon isn't the only reason why non-consent type things are softened up, though their censorship is disappointing. Even on websites that allow darker content, you end up with this softened content that makes women enjoy the violance. Let me give you an example, Literotica is a site with written erotica, and their non-consent section is full of this softened content. Specifically, women almost always say no but secretly they all want it and enjoy it. This implies that the reader should not feel disgust from the sexual violence since she likes it. When stories are realistic about non-consent, in the non-consent section people in the comments talk about how disgusting it is. Personally I enjoy the fiction because it is disgusting. I think Harvey Winstein is human garbage, and I feel for real people who are sexually assaulted, but fiction is not real. Playing violent video games doesn't make me want to hurt people IRL either.

Not sure why I am sharing my thoughts like this LOL.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This game is always good for a chuckle. "He said he would fuck me if I go back there. No way am I ever going back there." 100% chance she goes back there at some point.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi can someone give me a 0.15 end save thx
normally Nickfifa provides a save of the last version with maxed corruption within the release
..and hey, this time is no exception :p
as usual there is already a folder save within gamedir
all you have to do, is to load that damn save (slot 3) ;)
but if you prefer another, here is mine' for slot 4 :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Mel84

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Tom and Brad are the worst characters ever, that pity stuff for Tom is sad and brad is annoying as hell

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I'm having a hard time with the game. Normally I can handle a little NTR and Elena is certainly hot, but it's a bit much. I mean every single dude in this game has an agenda with her and none of them are honorable. Even the daughter is an enabler. By the time I got to her fiances boss blackmailing her to be his girlfriend, I was over it. Oh and don't forget the
"molest line". Lol... the last bus on a sunday is only for women who want to get molested? Sigh...

I am not looking for realism, but with games like Eleanor she is an admitted slut so it's fun to play her that way. Even Chloe18... she wants to be a cheerleader and will do what it takes to be one. That's her choice; she doesn't have to do any of those things if she didn't want to.

I mean, I guess you could get Elena to say no every time but then what is the point of the game... IDK... just had a hard time with this one. I would like to see some of these female MC be more in control of their choices, and can we have a boyfriend/husband/fiance that is not such a puss? FFS, they are all wimps with small dicks.

Reactions: grapedog and Esti

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
First, let me say I appreciate the work you have put into making this game.

That aside, for me this is one of the most annoying games ever. The MC is a total moron and has absolutely no control over her life. Typified by the one scene where she is watching her daughter blow her step son on the couch after the party, and the two options are watch or go to bed. No option to go in there and join/teach or get mad and stop them completely.

No options to ever remove hands from asses until it's too late. no options to push rape-y people off her. She has no alternate job offerings either, or legitimate ways to make extra money. There are stairs in the apartment building, but you can't ever take em. You have to take the elevator every single time. Who goes grocery shopping for dinner every single night for their family? I'd bet that number is pretty low. No options at all to tell her husband anything, so it's just blackmail all day every day. wtf...

Just after the party is when I stopped playing and I'm not sure I will again. I'll await a number of future updates before dipping my toes into this game again.

It's frustrating to sit there and essentially role-play a moron. I don't enjoy role-playing morons.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
First, let me say I appreciate the work you have put into making this game.

That aside, for me this is one of the most annoying games ever. The MC is a total moron and has absolutely no control over her life. Typified by the one scene where she is watching her daughter blow her step son on the couch after the party, and the two options are watch or go to bed. No option to go in there and join/teach or get mad and stop them completely.

No options to ever remove hands from asses until it's too late. no options to push rape-y people off her. She has no alternate job offerings either, or legitimate ways to make extra money. There are stairs in the apartment building, but you can't ever take em. You have to take the elevator every single time. Who goes grocery shopping for dinner every single night for their family? I'd bet that number is pretty low.

It's frustrating to sit there and essentially role-play a moron. I don't enjoy role-playing morons.
Go to the fridge. Grab a beer. Take the weight off. Chill out.
And if I might be so bold as to make a suggestion, stop playing this game. Cease. Desist.
Then you can avoid feeling 'annoyed' & 'frustrated', cos I'd hazard a guess that fundamentally this game aint gonna change to something you like any time soon.
Just trying to help ;)

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Go to the fridge. Grab a beer. Take the weight off. Chill out.
And if I might be so bold as to make a suggestion, stop playing this game. Cease. Desist.
Then you can avoid feeling 'annoyed' & 'frustrated', cos I'd hazard a guess that fundamentally this game aint gonna change to something you like any time soon.
Just trying to help ;)
I did stop. But I wanted to post my thoughts on the game, so the dev knows how I/some people feel, if they care. I'd rather give input, than not. If it doesn't change, that's fine too, plenty of other games... but I'd rather let him know in what ways he could make me, and possibly others, more of a fan.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Quick question:
Can the character main route only be on <incest with daugther and lesbian path>? Or this aint that game.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes