beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

0.17 sample
Apr 3 at 11:10pm

Meet the Goodwin twins!
so we get some nerd ntr for the nerdboy?
or rather some nerdy gang bang party?
i would prefer the last one, but who am i to ask :(

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
One of the running gags of this game is that everyone in the town is obsessed with Elena's ass. Well, count me in on that. I intend to go to that town and move into the other apartment on the second floor. Then she won't have to wonder who lives there, as I will be out there in the hall, waiting to do my share of groping as she walks by. If I'm lucky [every other pervert in town seems to be, so why not me?], I'll be able to persuade Elena to visit me a few dozen times.

Enough daydreaming. I've finished playing through this game. I'm tired, and I'm going to bed, hopefully to dream of Elena's ass, boobs, pussy, mouth, whatever... all exquisite. Bye.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
One of the running gags of this game is that everyone in the town is obsessed with Elena's ass. Well, count me in on that. I intend to go to that town and move into the other apartment on the second floor. Then she won't have to wonder who lives there, as I will be out there in the hall, waiting to do my share of groping as she walks by. If I'm lucky [every other pervert in town seems to be, so why not me?], I'll be able to persuade Elena to visit me a few dozen times.

Enough daydreaming. I've finished playing through this game. I'm tired, and I'm going to bed, hopefully to dream of Elena's ass, boobs, pussy, mouth, whatever... all exquisite. Bye.
Erm,,, bad news sorry, I just took out the lease on that apartment.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Madbloke, I propose a time-sharing arrangement. I'm certain that others would leap at a chance to join in. Elena could use some variety, too. After all, she has only fucked 8 people in this game so far, not counting David.

If it's Tuesday, it must be Madbloke!

Last edited:
Reactions: madbloke

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Madbloke, I propose a time-sharing arrangement. I'm certain that others would leap at a chance to join in. Elena could use some variety, too. After all, she has only fucked 8 people in this game so far, not counting David.

If it's Tuesday, it must be Madbloke!
Yeah,, I like the idea,, I'm all for sharing XD

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
can i have a full list of saves of every major scene. It is a major chore to replay game to watch a previous scene

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
When I thought there was going to be a gang bang ... "This is the end of the 0.16 version!" :mad::disappointed::kissingheart::HeyGuys:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I dont suppose there are any walkthroughs ?

Author said he will make secret scenes deliberatly ...

Why everyone is so hell bent on keeping people out of actualy beeing able to see the friuts of their labour...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I dont suppose there are any walkthroughs ?

Author said he will make secret scenes deliberatly ...

Why everyone is so hell bent on keeping people out of actualy beeing able to see the friuts of their labour...
There suppose to be a HiddenQuest!.txt in the folder.
And because people are often don't know what they want :)

Reactions: Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There suppose to be a HiddenQuest!.txt in the folder.
And because people are often don't know what they want :)
Thanks I guess this will have to sufice for now.

Are there any other missable quests ? or it will be fine if I always choose max corruption and just yollo ?

Reactions: TITI35
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes