patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
@Nickfifa : excellent update, especially the beach scene, very very good ! This is an awesome game, please keep developing it. Also I reckon you are one of the few Devs here with actual regular updates, so 5 stars for u :cool:

Reactions: blink66

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
@Nickfifa : excellent update, especially the beach scene, very very good ! This is an awesome game, please keep developing it. Also I reckon you are one of the few Devs here with actual regular updates, so 5 stars for u :cool:
I completely agree. I always enjoy playing this one. The updates are regular & you know what you're going to get with this dev, i.e. good content.
As some other members have alluded to, Elena isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but...
Who cares?
She's HOT!:)

FullMetalBeach

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a rip of the images or a break down of the story? I do like the story but the fucking game play is so monotonous and boring it just takes too much time.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Is there a rip of the images or a break down of the story? I do like the story but the fucking game play is so monotonous and boring it just takes too much time.
You wont need to rip the images... they are already available as png's in the game folder.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I loved the last update...
Geppetto, lol.

I really liked that, instead of keeping the sex scenes flowing, Nickfifa took two scenes just for story proposes.
Elena talking with Mary about all of what's going on... the failure role-playing with the husband...
That helps us see how the sex, the debauchery, it's taking its toll on Elena.
At the same time, he's teasing us with Brad's return, arguably the most important male character in the game until now.
Add a steamy sex scene with Jamal in the bathroom and George fucking her before two guys in the beach...

I would say it was pretty neat.
And now we have Clark's party and the Superbowl champ to look forward...
I just hope Nickfifa doesn't forget about Tom...

sylvio

Nov 2, 2017
Hello.
Just for the record I wasn't trying to judge you either :)
I'll attempt to answer some of the points you've raised.

I don't particularly care whether a game has a male or female protag.
If I like it, I'll play it. Simple as that, really.
I don't care for the perspective of the abuser. If anything, I'd be much more likely to empathise with the victim.
I totally get what you're saying & I'd hazard a guess that lots of other members feel the same.
It would seem to me that's why there are so many complaints regarding corruption games. People argue the corruption is achieved too quickly & once the victim begins to 'enjoy' the abuse, they're not interested in the game any more.

One of the reasons I like this game is because Elena has embraced the whole scenario & is now enjoying everything that's happening to her.
Each to their own, as they say.
All the best;)
very good games even if elena accept the corruption we know that sexually it is frustrated to continue as I love this game ps
more scene with the principal or the sports coach

et3

Jul 10, 2017
0.17 sample
Mar 21 at 3:18am

Hot weekend is coming for Elena!

Who is this ????????????????????

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Is there a way you can change the speed of the game? walking is to chaotic (specially by the keyboard) and sometimes the choices comes to fast and pick wrong one by mistake.

//Nevermind, i got it!
Change the your monitor refresh rate to 60HZ and should be good enough, on 144 it's way to fast!

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes