ital

Jan 26, 2019
Terrible controls, the camera flies here and there, the running animation is done as if the developer couldn't do it any other way, constant animation of holding a bow in your hands instead of taking it out when needed, oh my god, when I was learning to make a game on the first day, I would have done it better based on YouTube tutorials. How can you praise this? As long as you praise such crooked games, you will continue to play only crooked and ugly games here.

Reactions: truplosh

loos2

May 4, 2020
I somehow made it over swamp but still cant figure out how to get pass the first 2 crystal sections in the cave area.
Even if i turbo hit the first one and then hit the other in a second the entry wont open.

in case anyone wants to farm exp unlock the multi shot special ability and just spam it at the cabin targets

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I played this game a long time ago... it's decent, I guess. I see Steam page... so this is the Steam version but it's still censored? Ugh, the disgust is about to burst free...
But it's got a disappearing giant TREE and you have to find the evil ROOT cause?

... yeah, that's the only reason I'd give it a second look.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I bought this and played it when it came out, and I regret it. Fuck that boat section with a rake.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I was having an ok time with it until level 2 and you have to do that floaty ass, slip and slide precise jump to lower the bridge, only for the bridge to close on your head and send you back to the previous checkpoint for the 5th time.

Arching the arrow works but it seems super inconsistent. As many tries as it took, the arrow seems to leave with different velocities even at the slightest button press. Sure hope future levels don't require that to be done in the heat of the moment (I sure hope I'm not willing into existence some Marvel ass dialogue turnabout).

I dunno guys, this might be a "wait for a save file" scenario
Managed a fun little soft lock on the Swamp:

View attachment 4152328
I got stuck on the exact same spot, exact same way. The most difficult enemy are not the frogs, bees, tentacles or even bosses. No, you're constantly fighting the secret final boss of the game: the controls.

Last edited:

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Not good. Plays like ass. The game is more a test your patience. Here is a breakdown:
  • Character speed is slow even when sprinting.
  • Both sprinting and shooting consume stamina. Why have a stamina bar in a 2D archery game?
  • Jumping is jank because movement has acceleration whilst also not really giving much height. The platforming is just painful.
  • The archery aimer is fixed, whilst tied to a wind up, whilst also tied to screen sway. So when you move your mouse your trajectory is never quite where you want it. This means using your main weapon sucks to use. The archery isnt fun in an archery game...
  • Tutorial level frogs take 5 shots to kill. Whilst is get the point is to be a good shot as an archer on a jumping target, this is a very questionable design choice for the first level. If the intent was for practice, Have a training dummy at the cabin.
All in all its a 1/5. Trying to re-invent the wheel whilst taking design choices from games like dark souls. Another developer with deluded ambitions. Put them to rest.

Reactions: Martinstan

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
If its very first game from the guy I say its decent. It need some polish. The cursor especially instead of being fixed could go free on the screen which would help you see how much you stretch the view. But I suppose the intention is to make aiming harder. Also very basic flaw, the level is kinda hard to read where is the platform and what is just background/foreground. But still its playable so good for me. If it was not lewd game it would be fine but the lewd content is kinda disapointing, like the mentioned wasp scene.

Edit:
Seems also a bit buggy. Inside save file is dozen of error logs like "Can not play a disabled audio source" or "Cannot use 'velocity' on a static body." Seems someone was ignoring the console log hehe

Ayvuir

Oct 28, 2019
That quite an interesting set of preview images.

Gameplay gameplay gameplay gameplay gameplay gameplay gameplay VORE

1.30 star(s) 9 Votes