Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
I am most definitely going to regret but... It can't be THAT BAD right? right?
Give it a try. I've definitely played worse but this is pretty low down the very long list.
I treat this site like a set of demos. If the game is good i go pick up the game from the dev or dlsite to support them. If the game shows potential but is not good they get a review.

therongarden

Sep 9, 2017
the only thing I can say positive about this game is that I like the Archery mechanics, but otherwise I'd say the game could be great if it simply sped up and made the gameplay more fluid had better music, enemy grapple animations and significantly more substantial game over scenes.

ddogg

Dec 6, 2019
Windows apperantly detected a virus, from the pixeldrain download option at least. And I don't particularly care to try the others with that possible risk.

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
In all other typical tropes of elfs and archers, they always tend to be swift and agile...Why in lord's name is this elf slower than molasses with the stamina of one fart whoopy cushion. The level designs are pure rage bait, especially the boat stage, that after beating the stage, I no longer care about the rest of the game. I was mentally exhausted, the h-animations simply wasn't even worth it.

Reactions: Sennin

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
the only really positive thing i can say about this game is that it is generous with checkpoints so dying isn't particularly painful.

everything else about this game is mediocre at best. not worth your time.

as;ldkfjas;ldkfj

May 26, 2024
I somehow made it over swamp but still cant figure out how to get pass the first 2 crystal sections in the cave area.
Even if i turbo hit the first one and then hit the other in a second the entry wont open.

in case anyone wants to farm exp unlock the multi shot special ability and just spam it at the cabin targets
timing is key, you have to shooot the first one lightly then shoot the other one quick, the first one will got it arrow fell down and hit crystal

Reactions: loos2

as;ldkfjas;ldkfj

May 26, 2024
I was having an ok time with it until level 2 and you have to do that floaty ass, slip and slide precise jump to lower the bridge, only for the bridge to close on your head and send you back to the previous checkpoint for the 5th time.

Arching the arrow works but it seems super inconsistent. As many tries as it took, the arrow seems to leave with different velocities even at the slightest button press. Sure hope future levels don't require that to be done in the heat of the moment (I sure hope I'm not willing into existence some Marvel ass dialogue turnabout).

I dunno guys, this might be a "wait for a save file" scenario
Managed a fun little soft lock on the Swamp:

View attachment 4152328
lol just try more

as;ldkfjas;ldkfj

May 26, 2024
I was having an ok time with it until level 2 and you have to do that floaty ass, slip and slide precise jump to lower the bridge, only for the bridge to close on your head and send you back to the previous checkpoint for the 5th time.

Arching the arrow works but it seems super inconsistent. As many tries as it took, the arrow seems to leave with different velocities even at the slightest button press. Sure hope future levels don't require that to be done in the heat of the moment (I sure hope I'm not willing into existence some Marvel ass dialogue turnabout).

I dunno guys, this might be a "wait for a save file" scenario
Managed a fun little soft lock on the Swamp:

View attachment 4152328
press esc and press checkpoint. theres back up for that

reghexsin

Aug 23, 2024
this is some horrible game play. The double jump is buggy as FUCK.

Edit: ITs almost worth playing just to see how bad it is - its a marvel of poor engineering

Last edited:
Reactions: ns777702
Jun 17, 2020
whoever made the boat segment: I hope you have a scat fetish, get shit on.

EDIT: It is of my soundest of mine that that segment was made as unfun as humanly possible out of pure spite.

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 9 Votes