Jun 17, 2020
Now I'm stuck on "eternal"

I tried shooting the gems in an specific order as shown on one of the tapestries, nothing. Do i really have to do an "shoot at random" process of elimination lightning round?

Gubblegumgum

Aug 12, 2022
you can play the game just right, but one platforming mistake... Fuck you, get back to the beginning of the whole boat section.
Who thought it was a good idea to add Tarkov Inertia, She moves as if she is bearing the full weight of a Melon cart, Directly strapped to my asshole on her back.
Fucking hell.

Jun 17, 2020
For "eternity"
all you had to do was hit the 2nd crystal to the 4th and middle one with an curve-arrow trajectory...

I'm kinda disappointed that I overthinked the puzzle based on all the murals in the back. They could of used an memory script to know which mural you were on and once you completed it make an "deny" or "accept" sound if it was wrong or right and reset it. You know: picking off the crystals one by one based on what mural you think is "eternity".

The hints are so vague that I feel they had to of gotten lost in translation.

Oh yeah: The corrupt root? Giant tree woman made of black roots. The game over CG leaves much to be desired of the final boss:
You don't know if it's her hair, one of her horns, inside her body, her lower extremities, or just part of the corrupted forest in the far background: but that is definitely tentacle sex, I can say that much...

Kasunya

Feb 23, 2023
I liked the idea, playstyle of this games, but this one is painfully irritating. The aim system is kinda suck and there’s no sensitivity change in the settings, but I get use to pretty quick after playing for a while. The problem here is the control, like it’s so fuking bad and suck, wasted me a lot of time especially the boat section. CG are all animated, tho not worth the time but it’s fine for me.

Anyone can recommend me games like this? just side view and you lose, you get banged, not necessarily a fighting one, run and hide is ok.

Jun 17, 2020
One last thing I should note:
Anyone find it ironic it has an "Very easy" difficulty setting? And yet for most this has an ball-bustingly difficult set of segments that require split reaction time decision making regardless of what difficulty you're on?

This thing didn't even have adaptive difficulty, which is a mainstay of any game. Adaptive difficulty is there to make sure if a player is actually suffering they get an crutch for an few retries and if they are doing extremely well reward them with an increase in difficulty.
For this game that could be as simple as removing some crystal triggers, autosolving puzzles if you've been stuck on them for an good hour, removing certain enemies (a couple here you wouldn't realize are missing per se.)

It doesn't even have enemy CG... The only thing to look forward to were the bosses due to the checkpoints.

1.30 star(s) 9 Votes