fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
I am at the begining, how can I build the farm plots? How can I unlock the crafting table?

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I am at the begining, how can I build the farm plots? How can I unlock the crafting table?
For starter click on the help button in upper right screen. there are hints about game. In short you need to do all quests. To upgrade everything and craft everything/ Upgrade points recieve by sex and when you go sleep to your house sex with main girl give you points in bedroom. Do not skip on quests.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
For starter click on the help button in upper right screen. there are hints about game. In short you need to do all quests. To upgrade everything and craft everything/ Upgrade points recieve by sex and when you go sleep to your house sex with main girl give you points in bedroom. Do not skip on quests.
Yeah, but there is only one quest on the top left, which is to have sex with yumi. Am I missing something?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, but there is only one quest on the top left, which is to have sex with yumi. Am I missing something?
You see. At start repeat all dialogs with all NPC with !! above their heads/ Do everything they ask. install all items from box near the house. etc etc Open in upgrades screen what you need for quests. You need toremove debuffs from girls, sex with them or they wiil be too slow with work. Feed them with food on the table or they stop working for the whole day. After chat with Youmi about Goosip(missing slave elf girls) and when you can go to blacksmith to the east forest go there and fint tent there, use it and kill kobolds and save first elf slave girl etc etc

Reactions: fire2244

Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
running into a problem, everytime i go to complete a quest it says insuffecient space or coins when i try to turn it in. i have plenty of both, anyone else run into this?
Demos is not wrong, so their advice will work. This might simplify it and resolve the issue.

There are two primary causes of 'not enough space' message in this game that I am aware of:
1) Not enough space in your inventory.
2) Split stacks of quest items.

It sounds like the 2nd option is your problem. If you need to turn in 10 salads, it is not enough to have all the salads. They must all be in one place. Either your personal inventory or the farm storage. Having the salads split between farm storage and your inventory will not work. If that resolves it, it spares you saving and exiting out of the game and coming back in.

That is one of my annoyances with this game. Split locations works for crafting... why not also quests?

Reactions: DeMoS666

Idk..

Jul 6, 2022
OK GUYS
I've Edit Resolution to 1920' 1080

I Make Immortal the player, but the problem are the interaction with npc to make s3x (shops are save)(you can't die from hunger/water, but you can die from Health
How to put resolution? Go to AppData\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm\System and paste the file (It's easy)

Money/Point Cheat? Go to ......\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm\Slot1 and paste (overwrite)
where is slot 1 I cant find it

RetCake

Dec 3, 2022
I'm having problems saving the game, even autosave is failing me. Any solutions, I've tried unistalling and deleting the save file but it doesn't work. Idk what to do at this point.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys. Just found version 2.01. Here is the link from workupload
Note: you will need a pw for open the rar, its: otomi-games.com
Enjoy!

Here is also the changelog:

Added 4 new building objects

1. Automatic milking machine
    The heroine will use it by herself to obtain milk
  2. Automatic slaughtering machine
    A machine that takes meat from only male livestock
  3. Automatic logging machines
    You can get wood by yourself
  4. Storage machine
    Experimental project that can directly transfer picked up items to the warehouse

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes