Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Game is real good, but oh boi it becomes a chore. Think I am gonna restart(again) and stay with 2 elves a while longer to setup for better food prod, since I am barely holding on with 4 rn. Wish we could actually make our own seeds.

Reactions: Tsylatac

Kon152

Mar 3, 2019
running into a problem, everytime i go to complete a quest it says insuffecient space or coins when i try to turn it in. i have plenty of both, anyone else run into this?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Game is real good, but oh boi it becomes a chore. Think I am gonna restart(again) and stay with 2 elves a while longer to setup for better food prod, since I am barely holding on with 4 rn. Wish we could actually make our own seeds.
kill some animal andsell meat or other items or foodand sell it and do mostly wheat, it is easiest one to orocess and bread and porridge more than enough. i have 5 elves, 10 workers, 10 maids, in total 25 and MC and i don't need anything except whea. I do not even have empty space in farm inventory(and it is already maximus inventory).
Porridge and bread. If you don't have maoney craft something and sell it.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
running into a problem, everytime i go to complete a quest it says insuffecient space or coins when i try to turn it in. i have plenty of both, anyone else run into this?
try to empty all inventory, move it in farm inventory, save your game ,and reenter game and try again. I have not seen this message in game myself.

Last edited:

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
My potatoe won't run unity games, would anyone share some spoilers of pregnant elfs from this?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
My potatoe won't run unity games, would anyone share some spoilers of pregnant elfs from this?
Game about breeding elf girls with 2 kind of animals(impregnation and birth). And some action with your own elf girl(same actions plus some fetish scenes and BDSM). At least there is some plot (small) and some quest with NPC. All females in this game pure nymphos.

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
kill some animal andsell meat or other items or foodand sell it and do mostly wheat, it is easiest one to orocess and bread and porridge more than enough. i have 5 elves, 10 workers, 10 maids, in total 25 and MC and i don't need anything except whea. I do not even have empty space in farm inventory(and it is already maximus inventory).
Porridge and bread. If you don't have maoney craft something and sell it.
Restarted and finished the game(build boat) on day 41...Porridge and bread are so bad because of their low energy they give. The reason it got bad before was because I recruited elves way too fast and it got way too grindy since I didnt have anything set up...I had 4 by day 5. Taking my time, building up farms+animal breeding made it way better. I used milk bread and kebabs for hunger for most of the game.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Restarted and finished the game(build boat) on day 41...Porridge and bread are so bad because of their low energy they give. The reason it got bad before was because I recruited elves way too fast and it got way too grindy since I didnt have anything set up...I had 4 by day 5. Taking my time, building up farms+animal breeding made it way better. I used milk bread and kebabs for hunger for most of the game.
There is no right way to play game. You play game your own way) For me porridge and bread, is easiest to do and only low materials which easier to mantain in inventory just set at one time 200 bread and 200 porridge and 200 (material for bread). and just set up again when it wiil be finished. 25 girls + mc. full inventory which food and which is fully upgraded. Two different ways to do the same ending.

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
What do you want know?
Game about breeding elf girls with 2 kind of animals(impregnation and birth). And some action with your own elf girl(same actions plus some fetish scenes and BDSM). At least there is some plot (small) and some quest with NPC. All females in this game pure nymphos.
Well my dudes, i don't wanna know anything. I wish to see :D

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
how does one add the food to the plat i lost because my characters/elf starved is there a sandbox version that turns this off D:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how does one add the food to the plat i lost because my characters/elf starved is there a sandbox version that turns this off D:
You of course need food(open recipes ), farm,harvest and cook it, and from invetory add it to the table(elfs or maids do it for you if you have available food in farm inventory). There are 3 kinds of worker in the game plot elves which you save (rescue) they do all kind of works. workers which only work, but not move items, and maids which only move items but not work. If water is not enough plavce more wells.
buy seeds in village North, create more place to grow and sow seeds from inventory.

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
OK GUYS
I've Edit Resolution to 1920' 1080

I Make Immortal the player, but the problem are the interaction with npc to make s3x (shops are save)(you can't die from hunger/water, but you can die from Health
How to put resolution? Go to AppData\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm\System and paste the file (It's easy)

Money/Point Cheat? Go to ......\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm\Slot1 and paste (overwrite)
im sorry, can you reupload it again?

Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
... i have 5 elves, 10 workers, 10 maids, in total 25 and MC and i don't need anything except whea...

940x450-Ryan-Reynold-Reaction-GIFs.jpg

Seriously, there is no need for the 5 plot elves let alone 25.

How many animals, farm plots, and wells do you have?!?

4 elves and I topped the table up every day. 5 and it was being emptied 2 times a day every day minimum. With 3, I only had to top off the table every 2 or 3 days.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 2189427

Seriously, there is no need for the 5 plot elves let alone 25.

How many animals, farm plots, and wells do you have?!?

4 elves and I topped the table up every day. 5 and it was being emptied 2 times a day every day minimum. With 3, I only had to top off the table every 2 or 3 days.
All i do just sell cooked food and crafted items and just set production of everything to 100. just 2 minutes of work and after free time to do hat you want. And why not?:cool:
yes, i know that you do not need so much of everything to complete the game.
Answer your question, i have 12 wells, about 100 plots, about 10 chickens, about 10 cows, alsmost not have pigs. 4 cook pots, 4 grass converters, 2 meat converters, 4 tables with food(or more), and 2(or 4) cook structure for bread. 2 structures for wheat. Well profitable farm. You just need to sell items often.

• Haha
Reactions: Tsylatac
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes