syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
is there a walkthrough guide or some sort of hint system to use, I kind of died since I didn't know what to do in this game, besides chop trees for apples and fuck the elf that near me

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
is there a walkthrough guide or some sort of hint system to use, I kind of died since I didn't know what to do in this game, besides chop trees for apples and fuck the elf that near me
In game menu there is 20+ pages of hints and that's all. Do all quests, talk to all npc, which has !! above their heads, do everything upgrade and do all quest and you should not have any problems. I hope they fixed softlock in east forest with slave elf rescue quest. accumulate points via quests and sex with your girl at nigt at home and spend it on upgrades, recipes etc. With food will be much easier with wheat do bread or porridge. There are some hints in posts if you have some time, read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: syfy88man

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How raise a animal i tried to raise them but they dissappear
They die, you need food converters, chicken and cow (need grass converters and food from it placed in special places) and water buy it at upgrades screen and craft it(for cows there are specially big food feeders and normal water,
for pigs you need to convert meat and place it with water. above theit heads you see if they are hungry or need water. place more wells.
the easiest one are chickens, and alittle harder cows(food consumption harder with them).
place more food converters, i have about four grass converters and 2 meat converters.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
how do you get green head elf, I found the blond one and the purple hair one, but how to make a elf hut or get the green head elf, there no quest for them

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how do you get green head elf, I found the blond one and the purple hair one, but how to make a elf hut or get the green head elf, there no quest for them
Well, first elf with quest you find in east forest, one in cave in south, one in west forest, and one elf you buy from village to the north. each girl require to use their avatar which you get from killing 2 kobolkds(in their rescue) and place their home at farm, after first quest with girl from east forest you need to talk to them and use hammer on their home and have needed animal in nventory (just buy in shop) and create elf breeding hut(opens up in upgrades. Idk why you have any problems with them, after first one with quest you should know what to do.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Well, first elf with quest you find in east forest, one in cave in south, one in west forest, and one elf you buy from village to the north. each girl require to use their avatar which you get from killing 2 kobolkds(in their rescue) and place their home at farm, after first quest with girl from east forest you need to talk to them and use hammer on their home and have needed animal in nventory (just buy in shop) and create elf breeding hut(opens up in upgrades. Idk why you have any problems with them, after first one with quest you should know what to do.
yea I found the one in town and the one that was being raped by goblins but for the others, didn't know where they was since there was no quest for them, the other two was there as you playing the game, so they was easy to find

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
yea I found the one in town and the one that was being raped by goblins but for the others, didn't know where they was since there was no quest for them, the other two was there as you playing the game, so they was easy to find
Well, first you need to do all quests for elf from east forest, just build all their huts, first just use them with right mouse button on your farm and build it. i already repeat myself and open all upgrades which you can. And there is no goblins in this game, only kobolds(you need to save 3 girls from kobolds)

Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
Definitely a steep learning curve on this game. Once you learn the controls it becomes much easier.

Two issues I have. Even the modified hunger increase is still slightly high. This really becomes noticeable when you grab your fourth and fifth elves. The game crashes... A lot! (Thankfully I never encountered the flickering black bar.)

Despite that, a fun game to play. It does remind me of Coward's Treasure in that it feels more like a 'legit' game with sex scene's being an afterthought.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
how does the pregnancy system work exactly? is it a breeding mecanic?

btw i show a Goblin Slayer reference in one of the screenshots XD

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how does the pregnancy system work exactly? is it a breeding mecanic?

btw i show a Goblin Slayer reference in one of the screenshots XD
create breading elf hut, and there are 2 scenes(breeding, insemination) and on the next day birth and repeat. Only possible at night i think. About main girl in house (scenes, iam not sure i think there is need more time to wait for birth - again it is eggs she birthing)

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
any other breeder+slave+preggy+management games like this?
i surprisingly enjoyed this, but i'm just not into oversized jugs.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK Did I break the game or did I miss something, everyone has no more quest or is not talking to me, but I seem to be stuck on this part of the game

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
OK Did I break the game or did I miss something, everyone has no more quest or is not talking to me, but I seem to be stuck on this part of the game
do quests, create alchemy table for Yelia, and you can just buy healing potions from demon girl from west forest and give to blacksmith(if you do not want to create them yourself) not all upgrades are open in alchemy. buy upgrades and do not forget to build them or craft them. you are not too far from ending.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
do quests, create alchemy table for Yelia, and you can just buy healing potions from demon girl from west forest and give to blacksmith(if you do not want to create them yourself) not all upgrades are open in alchemy. buy upgrades and do not forget to build them or craft them. you are not too far from ending.
that the thing, I can't talk to them or create anything, it seems that I have run into a bug or something that I miss, is now broke my game. Not sure where the save file is at for this game but it seems that I have run into some bug where I can't talk or do anything else in the game

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes