BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
do quests, create alchemy table for Yelia, and you can just buy healing potions from demon girl from west forest and give to blacksmith(if you do not want to create them yourself) not all upgrades are open in alchemy. buy upgrades and do not forget to build them or craft them. you are not too far from ending.
Does the game has a endeless mode after the ending?

Solokok13

Apr 11, 2021
The game was working fine for several hours. When I selected the windmill, the game crashed. I restarted the game and now all three save files have a row of XXXXXXXXX at the bottom of file. I cannot access the file or open a new one. Anyone know how to fix it? elf farm.png

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does the game has a endeless mode after the ending?
Idk, i lost interest and i need only to create engine and ship itself. Will finish it on weekend maybe.
I think game should be continued after ending) (but iam not sure )

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
that the thing, I can't talk to them or create anything, it seems that I have run into a bug or something that I miss, is now broke my game. Not sure where the save file is at for this game but it seems that I have run into some bug where I can't talk or do anything else in the game
Well, it is possible. If you used cheats it is very possible. Well ask someone to share their save file. It is only option i think. Except new game i mean.
\Users\DeMoS\AppData\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm
here is my save
unpack it somewhere and move slot 2 folder in \AppData\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Well, it is possible. If you used cheats it is very possible. Well ask someone to share their save file. It is only option i think. Except new game i mean.
\Users\DeMoS\AppData\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm
here is my save
unpack it somewhere and move slot 2 folder in \AppData\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm
thanks and the only cheat I use was for the money, I guess that broke it

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
thanks and the only cheat I use was for the money, I guess that broke it
you can just use cheat engine, and there is no need to huge summ of money. Prices are not too high in game anyway.
If you have any problems with my save repeat the same thing but delete folder slot 2 before you move my save(Just if).

Reactions: syfy88man

Le Raine En Faix

Nov 9, 2017
This may sound dumb, but can anyone teach me how you can make feed for the animals? I've been putting grass for days in the converter and not a single feed is coming out. Am I missing something or am I just dumb?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
This may sound dumb, but can anyone teach me how you can make feed for the animals? I've been putting grass for days in the converter and not a single feed is coming out. Am I missing something or am I just dumb?
Which slave slot are you using? If not slot 2 try this save https://f95zone.to/threads/elf-sex-farm-v1-50-rs.135026/post-9356501

If in this save there is still not working converter it is probably some problem with the game itself.

All you need to do is to place water and food for animal and use grass on grass - food converter and it will produce food. place food to animal food feeders and that's all, but you need grass in big quantity for it and more if you have pigs, because you need to kill animals for meat. For cows you need big food feeder.

Last edited:

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
how do you acquire the breeding manual? and how to do i get animals, been playing for 40+ in-game days and still can't buy chickens or eggs to make a goddamn f-ing salad for the blacksmith

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how do you acquire the breeding manual? and how to do i get animals, been playing for 40+ in-game days and still can't buy chickens or eggs to make a goddamn f-ing salad for the blacksmith
do all quest. talk with first girl Gossip , she will thell you about slave elf girls kidnapping. after you go to east forest find there tent and use it. kill kobolds, tale item after fight. go back to farm and use item and build elf hut. do all quests. you need hammer and use it on elf hut after she ask about building breeding eld hut etc etc etc quests.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
do all quest. talk with first girl Gossip , she will thell you about slave elf girls kidnapping. after you go to east forest find there tent and use it. kill kobolds, tale item after fight. go back to farm and use item and build elf hut. do all quests. you need hammer and use it on elf hut after she ask about building breeding eld hut etc etc etc quests.
how do i get elf hut? no button or plans that says i can now bulid it

edit: stupid me didn't unlock the plans for elf hut, but now how do I get animals? i have some unfertili and insect eggs, but how do i hatch them??

Last edited:

Le Raine En Faix

Nov 9, 2017
Which slave slot are you using? If not slot 2 try this save https://f95zone.to/threads/elf-sex-farm-v1-50-rs.135026/post-9356501

If in this save there is still not working converter it is probably some problem with the game itself.

All you need to do is to place water and food for animal and use grass on grass - food converter and it will produce food. place food to animal food feeders and that's all, but you need grass in big quantity for it and more if you have pigs, because you need to kill animals for meat. For cows you need big food feeder.
Slot 1. Also was able to fix my problem just by restarting the game. Finished the game already as well.

Thanks for the help though.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how do i get elf hut? no button or plans that says i can now bulid it

edit: stupid me didn't unlock the plans for elf hut, but now how do I get animals? i have some unfertili and insect eggs, but how do i hatch them??
buy in the village in north. There is farmer shop. (you used hammer already on old elf hut?)

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes