DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
If someone manages to prevent this guy from having to eat half the forest for a day's work, it will be God for this guy

message by google translate
Do not worry, Dev is smart, so we can plant all trees(almost all usable trees).
Jokes aside.
But Dev should lower speed hunger accumulation.
In two days i planted 150 wheat seeds, and no so much of surplus.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Should ı have to do something ?
Do you have maybe rtx2060(nvm exact numbers)? Idk why but many with rtx video card mentioned problem with black screen after the press new game in main menu. Like pressing widows button remove black screen on short time. I think there is still no way to fix it, or maybe fix is in update, but i did not read changelog

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2020
Is this game some like, odd version of ? it's from the same dev and has a similar look, too
That was the demo from 2 years ago. That page has never been updated.

If the kobold camp doesn't spawn in the forest area am I soft locked? If so I will reset the save and just use cheat engine to manipulate the two important values.
This issue should be fixed in Version 1.44 and newer.

Btw, don't know why but when i turn off internet connect, game load when you run game and load the save file is smoother. Just wonder why...
This uses Goldberg Steam Emulator. (Lets you play games that use the steam apis without steam)
Which is why the game asks for firewall permission when you launch it and may be reason why it runs better offline? Idk

What exactly is SM?
Sadomasochism is a sexual practice involving getting pleasure for causing (sadism) and experiencing (masochism) pain and humiliation.

btw, hunger in this game is suck
I agree with you that game is too grindy mostly because of hunger, it should be 1/4 of the current for comfortable play.
Hunger was adjusted a bit in version 1.47.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Are the scenes with the animals and where the woman are raped by goblins unavoidable?
scenes with goblins are plot like scenes you can not skip it. with animals i think you only need to see first girl maybe to get pregnant but i am not sure. Plot is Elf girls are nymphos so this is no by any means is ntr, like MC said it is to save their ssanity.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
That was the demo from 2 years ago. That page has never been updated.

This issue should be fixed in Version 1.44 and newer.

This uses Goldberg Steam Emulator. (Lets you play games that use the steam apis without steam)
Which is why the game asks for firewall permission when you launch it and may be reason why it runs better offline? Idk

Sadomasochism is a sexual practice involving getting pleasure for causing (sadism) and experiencing (masochism) pain and humiliation.

Hunger was adjusted a bit in version 1.47.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good to know, thanks.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
scenes with goblins are plot like scenes you can not skip it. with animals i think you only need to see first girl maybe to get pregnant but i am not sure. Plot is Elf girls are nymphos so this is no by any means is ntr, like MC said it is to save their ssanity.
I see,thanks

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How do i unlock Breeding Manual ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/elf-sex-farm-1-48-rs.135026/post-9274398
https://f95zone.to/threads/elf-sex-farm-1-48-rs.135026/post-9285310
In short you need to save elf girl in the forest to the east(right side) after Gossip talk with Yumi(your elf girl). When plot send you to blacksmith search in the forest, there is Tent, use it and after scene kill 2 goblins, take item after you kill them. and by right click on item build elf building in your farm.
made her quest, you need to create hammer and use it on this elf building, buy needed animal for it and unlock in upgrades elf breeding building and build it, etc etc

Last edited:

notarobot145

May 19, 2020
In short you need to save elf girl in the forest to the est(right side) after Gossip talk with Yumi(your elf girl. When plot send you to blacksmith search in the forest Tent, use it and after scene kill 2 goblins, take item after you kill them. and by right click on item build elf building in your farm.
made her quest, you need to create hammer and use it on this elf building, buy needed animal for it and unlock in upgrades elf breeding building and build it, etc etc
do i have t
In short you need to save elf girl in the forest to the est(right side) after Gossip talk with Yumi(your elf girl. When plot send you to blacksmith search in the forest Tent, use it and after scene kill 2 goblins, take item after you kill them. and by right click on item build elf building in your farm.
In short you need to save elf girl in the forest to the east(right side) after Gossip talk with Yumi(your elf girl). When plot send you to blacksmith search in the forest, there is Tent, use it and after scene kill 2 goblins, take item after you kill them. and by right click on item build elf building in your farm.
Do i have to start a new game ?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
do i have t

Do i have to start a new game ?
do you talk to Yumi about gossip, is forest to the east opened, do you see there tent? If you can save elf girl all good if not there is solution to avoid softlock. Only if there is no tent in forest you need no avoid softlock. I think uploader said that in update this bug should be fixed. Maybe you are playing not 1.48 version.
Softlock happened where you play not the first new game, tent will dissapear this way from the forest.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Tell me how to put animals on the farm?
you need need to make place for them so they will not run away, place home for them and food and water and take animals in quick slot and move them(from this slot) on theeir new home it take time for this process and you can repeat again.
for birds and cow food is grass converted for their food via converter, for pigs food is meat converted for their food. Mine pigs always dies in few days(well butching cows for pigs is not reasonable anyway only hunting is)

Last edited:

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
Hi i've finished all missions (no lie I cheated the heck out of the items) but I'm still not sure if I've colected all CGs. I read the developer note which said it has "more" than 30 CGs but I need specific number. Can anyone give me that pls. And pls don't share save file to me. I'd like to unlock it by my own so a little tip on how to get them CGs would be helpful. Thanks a lot in advance.
Btw this is my CG status:
Gallery (1): 5 CG of blue hair
Gallery (2): 5 CG of blue hair
Gallery (3): 3 CG of blue hair
Gallery (4): 3 CG of purple hair and 3 CG of brown hair
Gallery (5): 3 CG of green hair and 2 CG of blonde hair
Gallery (6): 3 CG each of the elf that sells farm product, the elf from the guild and the elf (or demoness? idk) in the mushroom forest
Gallery (7): 5 CG each of the domestic elves when you fuck them outside during daylight.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes