Ireonox

Sep 30, 2017
After playing this for far longer than I probably needed to to get completion and do all the quests, it's honestly pretty average. I've got a few complaints and wants from it that kept me from really enjoying anything as I felt way too busy managing shit in the first hour or 2 to actually focus on getting any CG's. I'm just gonna jot down what I thought about certain things for the sake of it. I put this in as a review thinking it would show up in the general thread because I constantly forget the review tab is a thing so I'm just gonna throw it in here also for those like me who just don't look at the review tab or forget it exists.

1. I don't thing the fact that you can sleep with Yumi to get P points is well communicated, I just ended up sleeping with the icon in the bottom right for like the first week or 2. Turns out the option is in the upper left corner after you click on the bedroom (and later the [living room?] and BDSM room), all my P points were coming from quests which really limited what I was unlocking at the time and I felt if I unlocked something I didn't need to I could soft lock

2. Milk Bread is honestly one of the better recipe's early on and roughly in general if you've got the milk for it, the problem lies with getting the milk for it. You don't get a steady supply of automatable milk until you've unlocked what's essentially the cows. Personally hand-milking each elf a few times a day gets incredibly tedious after a couple days, for whatever reason elf milk just stays where it drops and nobody will pick it up to carry it to the chest, leaving you to just do that extra couple seconds each time to pick it up. I didn't see the Milking Machine actually do anything gameplay wise, it's just a scene in the bdsm room as far as I could tell, doing the scene doesn't give you any milk and it's not a building you can place that the elves will milk themselves at automatically.
-- Automated milker got added in 2.0 so the complaint about having to handmilk slaves constantly for milk is solved

3. there's not really a way to reduce the damage you take. no armor system, sometimes the enemies will hit you after they've died (this is especially bad with kobolds) all you really can do is just stock up on injury herb or healing potions wayyyy later to just outheal whatever hits you. there's also no auto health regen as far as I could tell, I didn't really pay much attention to it but I didn't notice my health come back after a day of doing nothin but chopping trees or watching the farmers do shit all day, you have to eat something that gives you health back, not even sleeping regens it.

4. Near the end of the game you get crystal tools and a boomstick, the axe and pickaxe are much better upgrades breaking things down in roughly 3 hits to the normal 7, the boomstick 1 hits all enemies doing 30 damage and at range to boot. The crystal sword is supposed to be the upgrade to your spear, issue is it does 21 damage where the spear does 15, reasonable upgrade you may think. No, it isn't, everything still takes 2 hits to take down, you're better off skipping the crystal sword and keeping the spear until boomstick unless you want it just to have it. I didn't even notice an attack speed increase or anything.

5. The Automation AI is decent, nothing impressive. you can't make anyone go chop down wood or hunt the rabbits in the area for their meat or milk your elves, there's no auto butchering animals, it's pretty much picking up anything on the ground, feeding animals, and planting/watering/harvesting crops. The little calendar lookin thing at the top opens up a menu where you can check what things you want them to automatically do, which is nice to a point. you can set them to automatically cook things but the only thing that will get auto cooked if you just leave it alone and don't interfere beyond buying seeds are jams and wheat gruel, jams and gruel only need the base harvest and to be thrown in a pot. I checked off bread thinking they'd mill it first but no, they just wait until you've gotten the flour by milling it yourself made a mistake here, you set them to automatically put things out on the table and what you have checked on the food table is what they'll take out of the chest to put on the serving table, I thought it was what they'd auto-cook and checking the table was just letting them take whatever food was available in the chest over to the table. Player has to cook everything for the food table.

6. elf pregnancy only happens if you do the scene for the specific elf for the night, and birth happens on second viewing of the scene. I can sorta see why this wasn't just "they give birth every couple days" even if in the story of the game, like 3 of them are getting railed every night by the farm beasts, cause you'd end up with a ton of extra animals that just sit in you're chest. Actually going back to automation for a second, births don't get automatically picked up from the ground either, they just sit in front of the house of whatever elf gave birth. unfertilized eggs don't do anything as far as I could see, they're just sell fodder.

7. Pigs eat too much, breed too fast, and grow too slow to be sustainable without a large amount of meat grinders and a pretty solid dedications to getting meat yourself. I don't think there's any way to automate getting meat so that duty is up to you, as is most of the material harvesting. My pigs kept dying because you can't butcher young animals and they kept eating all the feed, I couldn't keep up with what was needed. honestly just keep chickens and cows, all they need is grass feed and thats easily automated with grass seeds and grass grinders, cows may give less meat but it's ultimately more sustainable.

8. You can't go sleep with any of the Shopkeepers a 2nd time. after the first time the option is just locked off and relegated to the gallery. I honestly think I may have enjoyed just plowing a couple of them whenever I got tired of my elves.

This has been mostly nitpicks and issues with the game, honestly negative impressions and memories tend to stick harder than positive ones, but overall it hits certain fetishes and scratches the itch you might want, Protag is pretty sadistic in his thoughts and actions but none of them really seemed to be just genuinely harmful intent. From what I could tell he cared for his slaves to an extent and was just sadistic in his sexual proclivities, there's not really any unnecessary beating or berating.

All in all I think I ended up starting this around like midnights and finishing it around 3pm? 5pm? I ended up taking my time with it and not being too optimized goin through it, think I played it longer than it had any right to be played, there wasn't even really a reward CG for completing it either, just a "we're on our way and I've got more peeps to take care of" with a splash screen of you in a balloon ship. Pretty simple, but ultimately pretty meh, I don't think I would end up recommending this to anyone

Last edited:

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
Does anybody know where to get the hammer? I placed down the house for the elf from the kobold camp but the game is showing I need a hammer to use on the building to progress yet I don't have a damn hammer!

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Does anybody know where to get the hammer? I placed down the house for the elf from the kobold camp but the game is showing I need a hammer to use on the building to progress yet I don't have a damn hammer!
crafting or you can buy from blacksmith

ShawzinSolo

May 31, 2022
How do I make the elf breed with the animals?
Edit: Tia is bugged, I guess? I got the Lanka quest, she just did with the cow, but the purple haired isn't

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2019
Can anyone tell me how the hell i can place down cows? I'm at the point i need to make honey roast so i need large meat but i cant place down any cows. i set up a pen, put down the stable, installed water and food but i just dont know how to place cows...

Ireonox

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me how the hell i can place down cows? I'm at the point i need to make honey roast so i need large meat but i cant place down any cows. i set up a pen, put down the stable, installed water and food but i just dont know how to place cows...
Just the same as how you place the chickens and what not no? just put the cow that's in your inv into the stable

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Full List of overall game changes from V1.51 to V2.01. The patch notes were taken from this .
TLDR V2.0 was the major game patch and V2.01 is just small and medium changes

NO NEW SCENES WERE ADDED

V2.01 should include bug fixes and quality of life updates
    • Fix character code errors
    • Fixes for Russian and Spanish
    • The problem with the wrong props required by the task
    • Repair the BUG caused by removing the storage box
    • Solve the problem that the slaughter machine damages the fence
    • Double verification of file integrity when archiving, will not save when archiving fails
    • Damaged archives will no longer appear XXXX, and can be deleted directly
    • Due to the change of processing personnel, this restoration operation is much late, please forgive me.
(Decemeber 27, 2022)
Added 4 new building objects
  1. Add Spanish Translation
  2. Automatic milking machine
    1. The heroine will use it by herself to obtain milk
  3. Automatic slaughtering machine
    1. A machine that takes meat from only male livestock
  4. Automatic logging machines
    1. You can get wood by yourself
  5. Storage machine
    1. Experimental project that can directly transfer picked up items to the warehouse

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ElfSexFarm-2.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ireonox

Sep 30, 2017
Full List of overall game changes from V1.51 to V2.01. The patch notes were taken from this .
TLDR V2.0 was the major game patch and V2.01 is just small and medium changes
Well the auto milker is nice, that was a complaint I had when i played. Milking all of your elves like 3 times a day was tedious.

Dont think I'll redownload it to see what that logger does, the description doesnt help lmao, "you can get wood by yourself", yes I was alreary doing that, with an axe. Dont know if its assignable to a helper or elf or if it just auto harvests trees on the farm or if it just generates logs from nothing, but I think just being able to like give an axe to someone where theyd go around cutting the trees on your farm would work.

Auto slaughterer also confuses me, sure it says only males but dont you need a breeding pair to continue making new livestock (minus chickens)((I never checked if only female livestock would still occasionally produce offspring)) if it just keeps dunking males and the females cant breed then the pigs are pretty useless still, doesnt automate well. and the cows run into a similar issue, females keep producing milk but without a stud it cant keep generating slaughterable cattle. Unless you can tag one for exemption. Also I'm guessing it doesnt target the wild rabbits probably? Still have to do that manually I'm guessing

Guessing the storage machine is just chesty from dont starve that connects to your main storage. Now the question is does it follow you as a mobile repository or does it function like a maid and go around picking things up itself

If you've played since the update can you tell me if my guesses are accurate or if I wildly missed the mark?

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
[V2.01] 100% save (Full Gallery Unlocked + Pregnancy Unlocked)

File Location: %AppData% -> LocalLow -> R's -> Elf Sex Farm

Reactions: Eimiko__

saksalol

Mar 11, 2020
making this animal feed dunno how to get herbivorous bowl, I've made it thru the cave and a couple quests with yella but haven't unlocked the animals yet. HALP

EDIT: literally just hit a dead end, can't make alchemy table b/c I can't make herbivorous bowl/salad/honey roast

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes