VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
yeah I wanted to get to know Eve too. I liked what little I saw plus I think she is just has hot as Ari but not hotter than Kiara. Kiara is the hottest in this game for me haha
The way I saw it, the same way Ari was never intended to be a 'romance option', just a real AVN (who I hope we'll have some sort of say in who she'll eventually date, cause I hope people are prepared for that), I always saw Eve as Fred's girl, signs were pretty evident from the start, and I'm pretty sure there's no way trying to cuck Fred will ever be an option.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The way I saw it, the same way Ari was never intended to be a 'romance option', just a real AVN (who I hope we'll have some sort of say in who she'll eventually date, cause I hope people are prepared for that), I always saw Eve as Fred's girl, signs were pretty evident from the start, and I'm pretty sure there's no way trying to cuck Fred will ever be an option.
yeah truth be told I never thought she be a option but I hoped she would at the same time. tbh I thought if she was going to do anything with the MC she be a one night stand at a party but that's it. ( Before she and Fred get together officially that is.) But I also knew that be off the table because of how people would call that NTR and better not to even go anywhere near it.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
yeah truth be told I never thought she be a option but I hoped she would at the same time. tbh I thought if she was going to do anything with the MC she be a one night stand at a party but that's it. ( Before she and Fred get together officially that is.) But I also knew that be off the table because of how people would call that NTR and better not to even go anywhere near it.
Was also wondering too, cause she seems pretty brash and open-minded, but I prefer it that way.

Out of those girls (possible side-girls ?), Olivia, to me, was the most interesting one.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
hah Ya, I am talking about Eve. I am actually enjoying having a non romantic sister in a game for once. The dynamic between the 3 siblings is great.
Yep it's nice to see siblings in game when they are not fucking

Also everyone to it's own but i love me some Mina.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I think Olivia might be a chance too. Might even be a little hint about it.

View attachment 3906583
I wouldn't be surprised if her and Ezra are a thing. With him being the captain of the football team and her being head cheerleader. Definitely wouldn't be out of the ordinary, although I can already hear the screams of "OMG this game is NTR, for cucks reeee!" just because another girl isn't available for the MC haha

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes