VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No. Also not a fan of her character, like at all.
Imo Catherine beats her in looks and pretty much anyone else in character.
Well you can have Catherine i'm not really interested at all she is like 3rd or 4th hottest to me and probably last on my ranking of the LI tbh. But if I'm being completely honest I forgot who she was till this thread started to get active again, all I knew she worked at the school so kind of forgettable for me.

Yeah Kirara is a character that grows on you or she doesn't if you give her a chance to learn how she acts at first isn't the real Kiara but a front she feels she has to put on because of her mother. It honestly made me feel bad for her and like her alot more once I saw how she really is later. To me she seems super fragile that I just want to protect. But not surprised she isn't your cup of tea from what ive seen why you dislike some other LI in other games.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Quite glad to see all this discussion about Kiara, Catherine, and even Suzie.

I'll just step aside while you all do that, and casually make my way over to Meera.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Well you can have Catherine i'm not really interested at all she is like 3rd or 4th hottest to me and probably last on my ranking of the LI tbh. But if I'm being completely honest I forgot who she was till this thread started to get active again, all I knew she worked at the school so kind of forgettable for me.

Yeah Kirara is a character that grows on you or she doesn't if you give her a chance to learn how she acts at first isn't the real Kiara but a front she feels she has to put on because of her mother. It honestly made me feel bad for her and like her alot more once I saw how she really is later. To me she seems super fragile that I just want to protect. But not surprised she isn't your cup of tea from what ive seen why you dislike some other LI in other games.
I like Catherine. If there was no Kiara, Catherine would be my favorite, and I'm doing a path for her.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like Catherine. If there was no Kiara, Catherine would be my favorite, and I'm doing a path for her.
I will eventually she is too much of a unknown for me to like. But I already not liking how she works for the school. Yeah if there was no Kiara would be either Emily then Suzie unsure who I like more till more updates between Meera or Catharine

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'll just step aside while you all do that, and casually make my way over to Meera.
Meera is nice, my second choice.
But not surprised she isn't your cup of tea from what ive seen why you dislike some other LI in other games.
Yep, that i can second for your choices :LOL:
I will eventually she is too much of a unknown for me to like. But I already not liking how she works for the school. Yeah if there was no Kiara would be either Emily then Suzie unsure who I like more till more updates between Meera or Catharine
Eh, she is just a receptionist, honestly why would i care.
As for Suzie, don't particular like her model, for anything else too soon to say, she has barely any screentime.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Eh, she is just a receptionist, honestly why would i care.
As for Suzie, don't particular like her model, for anything else too soon to say, she has barely any screentime.
honestly for me 1 or 2 other AVN ruined the whole wanting to be involved with a LI that works for a school even if she is just a receptionist in this one. As those other avn's made it too awkward and weird for me so I will play the path but until I get a good feel for how the relationship feels to me in this game I generally play those LI last and automatically go to the bottom of my list.

Suzie is one of those character I dont know if like or dislike her model tbh , Id need a second look to decide. As with the little amount of screentime I already know I like her , once I decide I like a character a model doesnt matter to me at all. I usually forget what they look like after awhile unless they really stand out or are a favorite.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
honestly for me 1 or 2 other AVN ruined the whole wanting to be involved with a LI that works for a school even if she is just a receptionist in this one. As those other avn's made it too awkward and weird for me so I will play the path but until I get a good feel for how the relationship feels to me in this game I generally play those LI last and automatically go to the bottom of my list.

Suzie is one of those character I dont know if like or dislike her model tbh , Id need a second look to decide. As with the little amount of screentime I already know I like her , once I decide I like a character a model doesnt matter to me at all. I usually forget what they look like after awhile unless they really stand out or are a favorite.
there are hotter girls in the game than Suzie ngl, but she could be the girl-next-door kinda LI... however she barely had any screen time so it's hard to say that I like her or whatever, needs more character development.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
there are hotter girls in the game than Suzie ngl, but she could be the girl-next-door kinda LI... however she barely had any screen time so it's hard to say that I like her or whatever, needs more character development.
I already liked her a bit with the girl next door / childhood friend feel. But what sold me that I liked her was the scene where she was scared and the MC ended up going to her house at night to comfort her.

Reactions: Elduriel
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes