VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Kiara is unique. There is only 1 Kiara. :love:
Do you mean a spoiled, privileged, rich bitch who, as an adult, can't tell her mother to fuck off for fear of losing all her money? Then yes, I would agree with you.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Just teasing you dude... I can't stand her but you do you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Do you mean a spoiled, privileged, rich bitch who, as an adult, can't tell her mother to fuck off for fear of losing all her money? Then yes, I would agree with you.

had the same thought at first but she grew on me I felt bad for her since what she showed the MC initially wasn't the real her, but the version she has to be because of her mother. But yeah if it wasn't for the mother aspect I wouldn't of liked her at all. Tho I never got the impression she was scared of losing her money but just being shunned by her family and alone if she doesn't comply. To me she comes across as someone that is really fragile especially emotionally. Tho helps I relate to her a bit in the sense I have a hard time saying no / fuck off to family or people I know most of the time.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
had the same thought at first but she grew on me I felt bad for her since what she showed the MC initially wasn't the real her, but the version she has to be because of her mother. But yeah if it wasn't for the mother aspect I wouldn't of liked her at all. Tho I never got the impression she was scared of losing her money but just being shunned by her family and alone if she doesn't comply. To me she comes across as someone that is really fragile especially emotionally. Tho helps I relate to her a bit in the sense I have a hard time saying no / fuck off to family or people I know most of the time.
I agree... She is just an odd character. She does not really seem to have any friends, yet you would think someone like her would have her own group of friends. She is also extremely rude to people in general and I am not sure why. I understand her mom thinks everything is transactional, so I get why she would automatically default to that, but her anger or stand-offishness seems out of place. Perhaps there is more to her story than just her mom controlling her life, but IMO her personality/attitude doesn't really match what is going on in her life.

I will admit to enjoying her storyline when I had the MC be interested in her, so we'll see. I just think she's a tad over the top and I am not understanding why.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

I agree... She is just an odd character. She does not really seem to have any friends, yet you would think someone like her would have her own group of friends. She is also extremely rude to people in general and I am not sure why. I understand her mom thinks everything is transactional, so I get why she would automatically default to that, but her anger or stand-offishness seems out of place. Perhaps there is more to her story than just her mom controlling her life, but IMO her personality/attitude doesn't really match what is going on in her life.

I will admit to enjoying her storyline when I had the MC be interested in her, so we'll see. I just think she's a tad over the top and I am not understanding why.
That's all right, you can all pass on her. More Kiara for me. :p

She clearly finds it difficult to accept help and has a hard time trusting people. Possibly due to the scars on her back. There's something to be revealed. We also don't know why she's pissed at Emily. I think she will stand up to her mother at some point, because she doesn't like bullies, she had no hesitation going after the group that was bullying Suzie in library. Not for thanks or rewards, she didn't even know Suzie, she just didn't like what they were doing. There's a good person in there. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's all right, you can all pass on her. More Kiara for me. :p

She clearly finds it difficult to accept help and has a hard time trusting people. Possibly due to the scars on her back. There's something to be revealed. We also don't know why she's pissed at Emily. I think she will stand up to her mother at some point, because she doesn't like bullies, she had no hesitation going after the group that was bullying Suzie in library. Not for thanks or rewards, she didn't even know Suzie, she just didn't like what they were doing. There's a good person in there. :)
she probably is a fire cracker in the bedroom too

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Hello everyone The end of episode 3. Can anyone tell me who it is?
View attachment 3882066
Unless it was revealed in Ep 4 (which I haven't got to yet). We don't know. My guess is that it's Emily (looks like her legs to me), and it's not pregnancy, she has an eating disorder. :)
And I suggest that Fred is going to be daddy. I think she is the one who has been sleeping with him...... Pregnancy goes with puking.... So happy to be a male :love: :love: :love:

We will wait and see.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
And I suggest that Fred is going to be daddy. I think she is the one who has been sleeping with him...... Pregnancy goes with puking.... So happy to be a male :love: :love: :love:

We will wait and see.
I think that is also a distinct possibility, but I'm leaning towards the LI drama thing for MC to be a hero and solve. ;)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Unless it was revealed in Ep 4 (which I haven't got to yet). We don't know. My guess is that it's Emily (looks like her legs to me), and it's not pregnancy, she has an eating disorder. :)
I think it's Emily too... she's the one we didn't see in the locker beforewith the other cheerleaders.
And Carlos may have to work a lot more to take care of the baby...

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
This MC has sense in his head. And I really hopes he will end up with Kiara. She is stunning....
if MC have to end up with the most beautiful one, that means he must be very superficial. Ok, we are in an adult game, but i'm waiting for a problem with the Suzie girl...

Reactions: Jafo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
if MC have to end up with the most beautiful one, that means he must be very superficial. Ok, we are in an adult game, but i'm waiting for a problem with the Suzie girl...
I'm just waiting for the MC to get his head out of his ass, Suzie is the perfect girl-next-door kinda LI, no drama etc, and while she is probably not the hottest of them, she is still pretty good looking

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes