VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
one of those times im glad I have a hard time to picking up on models from other games unless it's super obvious haha. I feel that about some of them now you mention it never thought about it before now. For me Meera and Kiara felt kind of unique to me along with some of the cheerleaders
Meera is a the same model as from a lot of other VNs, probably most notably the same one that people would recognise Mina from, the difference is Meera is given red hair and freckles instead of dark hair and less is done to her tits and ass than in the other game.
Kiara is unique. There is only 1 Kiara. :love:

screenshot0001.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Meera is a the same model as from a lot of other VNs, probably most notably the same one that people would recognise Mina from, the difference is Meera is given red hair and freckles instead of dark hair and less is done to her tits and ass than in the other game.
ah well never noticed I don't have a keen eye for DAZ models unless it's super obvious to me most of the time I need someone to point it our or I'll never notice. The smallest changes can make it hard for me to notice. like a buddy told me the Teacher in this game is the same model as Sage I never noticed till he told me.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
ah well never noticed I don't have a keen eye for DAZ models unless it's super obvious to me most of the time I need someone to point it our or I'll never notice. The smallest changes can make it hard for me to notice. like a buddy told me the Teacher in this game is the same model as Sage I never noticed till he told me.
It helps with your story immersion if you don't notice things like that. The character has a clean slate in your mind to develop.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It helps with your story immersion if you don't notice things like that. The character has a clean slate in your mind to develop.
haha that's probably the main reason I didn't play Mina's path my first time. Even tho she does look different she reminds me to much of another character I put in the friend zone

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I tend to think of it as actresses playing different parts, that helps a bit when you get virtual clones in different VNs.

Reactions: ename144

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation (PC + Android) -

Перевод на русский язык (ПК + Андроид) -
screenshot0009.png

Reactions: vireker

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's a crime to spend so much time rendering such a hot sister and then deny us incest tbh
good thing Kiara is just as hot :) ( to me Kiara is hotter). Honestly only thing that sucks about the sister not being a LI for me isn't the fact she is hot that is whatever to me but the fact she has the best personality.

GeoffG

Mar 4, 2024
good thing Kiara is just as hot :) ( to me Kiara is hotter). Honestly only thing that sucks about the sister not being a LI for me isn't the fact she is hot that is whatever to me but the fact she has the best personality.

True that.

Also why do i have the option to check out the male coach? His cheeky wink scares me

E: Next chapter better allow me to romance Susie. Not sure i can handle more scenes with her looking so sad

Last edited:

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
Cant help myself, the game went downhill in quality. First two chapters are fairly well done with some interesting premise and characters, but the following ones are going through events way too quickly, without resolutions. And it gets even worse if you are on specific path, you can pretty much finish entire chapters in like 15 minutes.
Which imo was excusable at the start, but the game literally moved nowhere in those two chapters.

Its honestly reaching that point where I am not sure if I will even want to continue in next chapter as only two actually interesting LIs are Kiara and Suzie(who barely has any screentime). Ngl there are some games on this site that have one chapter in with more interesting story and more development in characters than this one in 4 chapters.
In general, outside of Kiara its generic as fuck, and even in her case, I am hesitating if its just not specific rich girl archetype that is just not used that much so I have bigger tolerance for that kind thing.

After all those 4+ stars reviews one would think the game would be better. Or maybe I am just biased after playing god knows how many avns, but this ? First two chapters 4 stars, last two 1.5.

Last edited:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Cant help myself, the game went downhill in quality. First two chapters are fairly well done with some interesting premise and characters, but the following ones are going through events way too quickly, without resolutions. And it gets even worse if you are on specific path, you can pretty much finish entire chapters in like 15 minutes.
Which imo was excusable at the start, but the game literally moved nowhere in those two chapters.

Its honestly reaching that point where I am not sure if I will even want to continue in next chapter as only two actually interesting LIs are Kiara and Suzie(who barely has any screentime). Ngl there are some games on this site that have one chapter in with more interesting story and more development in characters than this one in 4 chapters.
In general, outside of Kiara its generic as fuck, and even in her case, I am hesitating if its just not specific rich girl archetype that is just not used that much so I have bigger tolerance for that kind thing.

After all those 4+ stars reviews one would think the game would be better. Or maybe I am just biased after playing god knows how many avns, but this ? First two chapters 4 stars, last two 1.5.
I think the same as you; I got a bit discouraged with the game too. I just didn't have the courage to express it before like you did because the game is well-loved around here. But I have a bad feeling about its conclusion, especially after the release of this last chapter. It's certainly not going to get an increase in the number of supporters.

Reactions: Saboracss

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think the same as you; I got a bit discouraged with the game too. I just didn't have the courage to express it before like you did because the game is well-loved around here. But I have a bad feeling about its conclusion, especially after the release of this last chapter. It's certainly not going to get an increase in the number of supporters.
I didn't play it yet but I did ctrl skip through it. Im holding out hope it will improve since the dev did say it will be a shorter update but damn that long for that short of a update is still discouraging and this game is still in my top 10 or top 15 I forget.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And it gets even worse if you are on specific path, you can pretty much finish entire chapters in like 15 minutes.
This time it's 15min if you are on Mina & Meera paths otherwise there is pretty much nothing there.

But yeah agree with you, i also get discouraged with this game. Well to be fair with many others game too at the moment with the ever longer dev times...can't keep up my interest in games which have 1 update per year, worse if the update is just bland or the LI's you like have no content after a year of waiting...

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I didn't play it yet but I did ctrl skip through it. Im holding out hope it will improve since the dev did say it will be a shorter update but damn that long for that short of a update is still discouraging and this game is still in my top 10 or top 15 I forget.
I don't know when you got to know or started playing. I started at the launch of Chapter 2. So the feeling was of an exceptional game that was going to rival the best games we had at that moment. And unfortunately, they are still the same today.

I started supporting it from then on. Chapter 3 came out and it wasn't very good, but it still had a lot of content. However, during this period, it became clear that the frequency of reports and renders on Patreon decreased significantly, so I decided to stop supporting in March because I started to believe that we wouldn't have a release. At least there was a partial release. But I don't know what its future will be like.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Not sure if the dev follows this thread, but if so, I would like to request a linux version. I can play the windows version, but I prefer native linux. It is easy enough to do when exporting the package out of Ren'py.

kthxbye

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes