VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Kiara and Catherine are top of my list with Emily and Susanne next. I'm not feeling Mina and Meera.
if im being honest Meera is a mix of lust and well I just feel bad for her. Cause well her freckles makes her so damn cute and well I love it when I see freckles especially on a redhead. while there is alot of readheads in AVN's I can't think of alot of redheads with freckles. Tho I will say her character hasn't caught on to me as much as Emily's has , im uncertain about Susanne right now. I agree about Mina tho she seems cool and chill to be around but she feels more like a friend than a romance to me ( ive yet to play her path so this could change idk)

Reactions: AnonW123

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Works both ways, if hearing someone expressing some negative thoughts about this amazing game affects your day please, ignore it, there's even an ignore button.

Otherwise i'm gonna do whatever the fuck i want.

You post one thought about this game...
You seem rather defensive. I'm not attacking you personally. I have nothing against you. Pretty sure I didn't call you any names or anything like that. I'm making a general point for all of the MANY posts overtaking this thread about incest. I used your post as an example but there others. As for my "fantasy about being a forum moderator." How is that worse than all the posters fantasizing about incest and pushing/demanding it in a thread for a non incest game?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
if im being honest Meera is a mix of lust and well I just feel bad for her. Cause well her freckles makes her so damn cute and well I love it when I see freckles especially on a redhead. while there is alot of readheads in AVN's I can't think of alot of redheads with freckles. Tho I will say her character hasn't caught on to me as much as Emily's has , im uncertain about Susanne right now. I agree about Mina tho she seems cool and chill to be around but she feels more like a friend than a romance to me ( ive yet to play her path so this could change idk)
I went off Meera, with the "I'm so pretty, every boy wants to fuck me, why can't I find a guy who likes me for me, not my looks." Maybe don't throw yourself at the next guy you meet. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm making a general point for all of the MANY posts overtaking this thread about incest.
This sounds like a "you" problem, i'm new to this thread but it sounds like Arianne would be a popular choice if allowed(i understand why), if it's popular people are gonna keep bringing it up and you're gonna have to deal with it.

As for my "fantasy about being a forum moderator." How is that worse than all the posters fantasizing about incest and pushing/demanding it in a thread for a non incest game?
Well if you wanna fullfil your fantasy of playing forum police go ahead and ask to be moderator... boring fantasy imo, but top each it's own.
Just reminding you it's one of the rules around here not to kink shame, you may find it disgusting... but it's better if you keep it to yourself like you ask others to do, no matter if it's incest, NTR, pissing, grannies or liking feet...

Anyway, wake me up when it Arianne gets made into "not really a sister just someone that was raised with you".

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It was my first time playing this and Arianne was my favorite, and then it occured me, i didn't see if incest was included or not, i came here to check... expressed some thoughts on this matter.

At least you fantasy is better than the dude who fantasizes about being a forum moderator lol.
Well, my response was just me being facetious. I wish the same about Ari, but we have to just play the hand we were dealt or move on. That subject has been beaten to death in here. Just ask our wonderful and sarcastic Ragnar about it. He'll give you an earful and possibly a nightmaric vision you wish you never got. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ragnar and AnonW123

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
This sounds like a "you" problem, i'm new to this thread but it sounds like Arianne would be a popular choice if allowed(i understand why), if it's popular people are gonna keep bringing it up and you're gonna have to deal with it.

Well if you wanna fullfil your fantasy of playing forum police go ahead and ask to be moderator... boring fantasy imo, but top each it's own.
Just reminding you it's one of the rules around here not to kink shame, you may find it disgusting... but it's better if you keep it to yourself like you ask others to do, no matter if it's incest, NTR, pissing, grannies or liking feet...

Anyway, wake me up when it Arianne gets made into "not really a sister just someone that was raised with you".
You do you. For the record I have not kink shamed anyone and if i'm not mistaken arguing about tags that aren't in the game may also be against the rules. I believe I've seen people post that.

Anyhow. Moving on.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Dev was very clear from the very beginning there will be NO incest. No matter how hot Ari is, it's not gonna happen. His mistake was using her in all the promotions and underestimating how so many people would find her hot. So all these people saw her and came to play, only to find her off the menu, which pissed people off and restarted the incest discussion each time.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I went off Meera, with the "I'm so pretty, every boy wants to fuck me, why can't I find a guy who likes me for me, not my looks." Maybe don't throw yourself at the next guy you meet. ;)
honestly don't remember that bit of her story but wouldn't surprise me either she seems like she would be the type. All I can remember about her character is that she is sweet, cute as hell , had a shitty as ex boyfriend ( caused a scene in a cafe if I recall correctly) and she got leaked. This is one of those games I feel like I need a refresher by doing a replaying. I been having more of those games on my backlog as of late lol feels like im either playing to many AVN's or my memory is shit. If I can't recall things about some of my favorite AVN's I didn't play that long ago haha. But I think I might just play the update and replay it during the next one assuming the next update is longer than 20 min.

Reactions: vampires69'in

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mine is this one. Now I forgot if you or he is on the blondes' team?

View attachment 3871363
To me she is hot but not a cutie haha

he is team blonde. I say im 50 / 50 on team blonde. My preference are redheads especially with freckles but I tend to like alot of blonde characters more than redheads lol. my favorite cutie is a blonde with freckles from another game. Think it got updated recently too.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
honestly don't remember that bit of her story but wouldn't surprise me either she seems like she would be the type. All I can remember about her character is that she is sweet, cute as hell , had a shitty as ex boyfriend ( caused a scene in a cafe if I recall correctly) and she got leaked. This is one of those games I feel like I need a refresher by doing a replaying. I been having more of those games on my backlog as of late lol feels like im either playing to many AVN's or my memory is shit. If I can't recall things about some of my favorite AVN's I didn't play that long ago haha. But I think I might just play the update and replay it during the next one assuming the next update is longer than 20 min.
I just checked. It only happens if you don't go to cafe with Meera and Mina. She has her hands all over MC, gives him a kiss, haven't even swapped names. Then complains that MC checked her out. So I guess it's only a non-Meera path thing.

screenshot0001.png

The other frustrating thing (and I know it's just me not liking being pushed down LIs paths), is that with the others you have choices you say like/don't like etc. But with Meera it's 'I like her/not sure yet' and 'yes/need more scouting'.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just checked. It only happens if you don't go to cafe with Meera and Mina. She has her hands all over MC, gives him a kiss, haven't even swapped names. Then complains that MC checked her out. So I guess it's only a non-Meera path thing.

View attachment 3871361

The other frustrating thing (and I know it's just me not liking being pushed down LIs paths), is that with the others you have choices you say like/don't like etc. But with Meera it's 'I like her/not sure yet' and 'yes/need more scouting'.
haha that is kind of funny about the 'I like her/not sure yet' cause that's my general feel for her character right now. Cause I do like her but also unsure at the same time which is why I can't really decide if she is my 3rd or 4th favorite right now. I only really have 2 characters I can rank not counting the sister haha. As I mostly like her cause she is cute and generally a sweet and nice LI but a bit unsure of her character overall.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

View attachment 3871361

This scene didn't appear for me, I'll have to play with the Universal Mod.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Mine is this one. Now I forgot if you or he is on the blondes' team?
To me she is hot but not a cutie haha

he is team blonde. I say im 50 / 50 on team blonde. My preference are redheads especially with freckles but I tend to like alot of blonde characters more than redheads lol. my favorite cutie is a blonde with freckles from another game. Think it got updated recently too.
I have more blondes in my favorites LIs (17 of top 25 iirc), but overall split of favorite in that particular AVN is pretty close to even across blonde/brunette/red.

Definitely not the blonde in this one. She's nice, but she's no Kiara.

And Des overall favorite - I would have to say Zoe.

This scene didn't appear for me, I'll have to play with the Universal Mod.
IIRC you have to check her out to not go to cafe.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have more blondes in my favorites LIs (17 of top 25 iirc), but overall split of favorite in that particular AVN is pretty close to even across blonde/brunette/red.

Definitely not the blonde in this one. She's nice, but she's no Kiara.

And Des overall favorite - I would have to say Zoe.
yup you guess it right she is my favorite in terms of characters I consider cute. lol I just realized my favorite LI and my favorite cutie LI are both blondes .... maybe I do have a thing for blondes subconsciously.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Milton749

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You do you. For the record I have not kink shamed anyone and if i'm not mistaken arguing about tags that aren't in the game may also be against the rules. I believe I've seen people post that.

Anyhow. Moving on.
Some may argue that "is that worst than xxx?" Is a form of shaming.

Anyway, i will do myself, and if you wanna play police... good luck.

Well, my response was just me being facetious. I wish the same about Ari, but we have to just play the hand we were dealt or move on. That subject has been beaten to death in here. Just ask our wonderful and sarcastic Ragnar about it. He'll give you an earful and possibly a nightmaric vision you wish you never got. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well i wish for something different and it was my first contribution to the thread...

Also hillarious (y), keep it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Great renders but holy fucking short update Batman! Due to my choices to an extent, but I waited until tonight when I had more time to play. I could've knocked this shit out during a commercial break on a tv show. Guess I'll wait for the next update and hope Catherine or Kiara get some actual content.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
The same is with the entire Emily's route. You need more points to follow her route than you can get in the game
So that's why I've felt that she's friendzoning the MC (while he himself friendzones Susanne)! Damn... To think that she would actually be able to compete against C&K without this bug... :cautious:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes