VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't particulare care about incest or not.
But i'm frustrated that the sister isn't a LI. Not because of incest mind you, but because she is the best character in the game imo, also one of the best looking ones....i wish we could swap her out with that childhood friend...

Actually what happened with the childhood friend...didn't see her in forever.
If you make a complete switch between the sister and childhood friend, i wouldn't be asking for incest, but Arianne just floats my boat, both visually and in personality.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
If you make a complete switch between the sister and childhood friend, i wouldn't be asking for incest, but Arianne just floats my boat, both visually and in personality.
I think Susanne (the childhood friend is hot) and while you might not find her attractive, others do. So if you were to switch it around you would still have the complaints from some about why you can't fuck the sister.

At the end of the day you can't fuck Ari so people either need to accept that or just move on to a different game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think Susanne (the childhood friend is hot) and while you might not find her attractive, others do. So if you were to switch it around you would still have the complaints from some about why you can't fuck the sister.

At the end of the day you can't fuck Ari so people either need to accept that or just move on to a different game.
I don't have to accept anything. I just don't bitch about it. The dev is doing a great job with how the game is.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

I like Susanne (the Childhood Friend); I prefer her over the two LIs that this latest update focused on.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Accepting it means continuing to play the game without the whining.
If you're not bitching about it and you think the dev is doing a great job, then you have accepted it lol.
Hey! Let me be complicated for once. I'm a simple man, but I'm old and sometimes I want to feel like I'm complicated once in awhile. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like Susanne (the Childhood Friend); I prefer her over the two LIs that this latest update focused on.
i'm not 100% sure if I prefer her over Meera yet I still need to play the update and just see more Susanne content. But I do like her alot I do at least like her more than Mina and the older lady what's her name Catherine or something like that. I'd say Susanne and Meera are about on the same level as Emily for me ( Emily is my second favorite)

Reactions: flaviopaganini

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Accepting it means continuing to play the game without the whining.
If you're not bitching about it and you think the dev is doing a great job, then you have accepted it lol.
Works both ways, if hearing someone expressing some negative thoughts about this amazing game affects your day please, ignore it, there's even an ignore button.

Otherwise i'm gonna do whatever the fuck i want.

You post one thought about this game...

Reactions: Kond

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
What thought would that be? My one thought about all games is:
View attachment 3871108
It was my first time playing this and Arianne was my favorite, and then it occured me, i didn't see if incest was included or not, i came here to check... expressed some thoughts on this matter.

At least you fantasy is better than the dude who fantasizes about being a forum moderator lol.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
i'm not 100% sure if I prefer her over Meera yet I still need to play the update and just see more Susanne content. But I do like her alot I do at least like her more than Mina and the older lady what's her name Catherine or something like that. I'd say Susanne and Meera are about on the same level as Emily for me ( Emily is my second favorite)
Kiara and Catherine are top of my list with Emily and Susanne next. I'm not feeling Mina and Meera.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes