VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Generally, in a VN with parallel routes, the number of renders tends to increase throughout the chapters. However, in this case, it was the opposite. I would say that this DEV ended up releasing a half-finished episode, as it seems they spent too much time trying to create animations and lacked experience in doing so.

Episode 1: 2076 renders
Episode 2: 1238 renders
Episode 3: 1356 renders
Episode 4: 724 renders
700 renders in 6 months is almost criminal I seen games who release monthly or bi monthly with almost the same amount of renders I hope the devs don't continue with this downwards trend since I really like this game and want it to succeed

Reactions: Mormyar and Xabder

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
700 renders in 6 months is almost criminal I seen games who release monthly or bi monthly with almost the same amount of renders I hope the devs don't continue with this downwards trend since I really like this game and want it to succeed
To be fair, I think he did mention ahead of time that this update would be a short one and that he also started dabbling with animations. Hopefully next update would be back to normal size and this one is just an anomaly.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Well, that was a short update for my Catherine/Kiara run :LOL:. Right now, my MC has less dating success than anyone else in his family. That's… certainly a different AVN experience :ROFLMAO:
Also, my heart bleeds for poor Susanne. Unlike "my" girls, she wasn't even shown o_O.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes