VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Do we have any clue who moms secret admirers is? I’m thinking it’s someone from the football team and that’s why she’s hiding it from her kids. I have a feeling it’s that douche that had a bet he could bang your sister and since she’s told him off he’s gonna go after our mom now
No we don't have a clue, but we know she's not only hiding it from MC, Fred and Ari, her colleagues are also in the dark about their identity. So all we know is that the interest is unwanted and she's not interested at all in the person sending her flowers, or she would have at least told her colleagues about them.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, nice update I liked it, but I gotta be honest and say that it was very short even while reading all the dialogues and not skipping anything.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Ptroll

Jan 22, 2021
Very short update got bug with Kiara. My save with Kiara path no scene where Kiara ask for a date so I replayed from start now it has.
But that's not all! For example, Catherine, at the end of episode 3 you can get up to 9 points, but the coding only gives you a total of 3 points. In episode 4, when Catherine eats with Lorrie, there's a variable where if there are 9 points, Catherine thinks of the MC.
In short, there are quite a few coding errors here and there, which is why I haven't done the other LIs, and since the story is so trivial, I'm in no hurry!

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
So no ari,avns nowadays are too soft yeah I agree patreon and steam rules I can understand it very well but it's just feels the games I've been following lately changed and altered a lot and it's so disappointing (I'm not particularly talking about this one)

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
But that's not all! For example, Catherine, at the end of episode 3 you can get up to 9 points, but the coding only gives you a total of 3 points. In episode 4, when Catherine eats with Lorrie, there's a variable where if there are 9 points, Catherine thinks of the MC.
In short, there are quite a few coding errors here and there, which is why I haven't done the other LIs, and since the story is so trivial, I'm in no hurry!
The same is with the entire Emily's route. You need more points to follow her route than you can get in the game (at some point it requires 4 points and later 5 and at most you can have 2). Kiara's path in the last update must have had some variable problems and because of that continuing saves was pointless if you follow her route and restart from the start of episode 3 was needed. Catherine has problems with points when you invite her for the game at the end of episode 3 (and pretty much evry chice with her). Mina has similar problem when you go with her to the arcade and later in her house in episode 2 (instead of adding points they are set to +3 or -3). Teammates' points have that problem too. It looks like there is no proofreading being done for the game to check the script for problems with variables in the game.

Last edited:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
the way I see it is this dev is trying to be different and tell a story. Just because people like incest or treat every female as character that needs to be fucked in these games doesn't mean it should be that way in this game. I applaud the dev so far by not giving in and making them non romanceable. I'm probably in the miniority but I would honestly love it if more devs included characters that were not romanceable at all and just friends , or family just to tell a story / include some wholesome moments , etc etc.
Choices man they always has a choices to skip these kind of relationships like you skip and ignore any other lis,yes it's tiresome but it can satisfy your fans,very usual trope but forever effective.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Choices man they always has a choices to skip these kind of relationships like you skip and ignore any other lis,yes it's tiresome but it can satisfy your fans,very usual trope but forever effective.
I agree should always be a choice if there is going to be such a relationship. But I disagree that such a relationship is needed to be included just cause such a character exist in a AVN. However you are right including such a relationship does please more people and probably causes less headaches to include it than not haha.

Reactions: Ragnar

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree should always be a choice if there is going to be such a relationship. But I disagree that such a relationship is needed to be included just cause such a character exist in a AVN. However you are right including such a relationship does please more people and probably causes less headaches to include it than not haha.
I don't particulare care about incest or not.
But i'm frustrated that the sister isn't a LI. Not because of incest mind you, but because she is the best character in the game imo, also one of the best looking ones....i wish we could swap her out with that childhood friend...

Actually what happened with the childhood friend...didn't see her in forever.

Reactions: fishbulb123

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't particulare care about incest or not.
But i'm frustrated that the sister isn't a LI. Not because of incest mind you, but because she is the best character in the game imo, also one of the best looking ones....i wish we could swap her out with that childhood friend...

Actually what happened with the childhood friend...didn't see her in forever.
yeah I could care less how hot Ari is cause there other really hot ones like Kiara but Ari has the best personality which would be enough for me to play a incest path if there was one and I don't really play those paths often.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yeah I could care less how hot Ari is cause there other really hot ones like Kiara but Ari has the best personality which would be enough for me to play a incest path if there was one and I don't really play those paths often.
Besides Ari...well Catherine and Kiara are the only ones i would say they are hot, oh and coach Lorrie.
I don't like Kiara, Lorrie doesn't seem to be an option, Emily and Susanne don't interest me at all, Mina is ok as fuck buddy, Catherine and Meera are ok i guess.

In this game i really struggle to find a LI which really interests me so far...

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
What about beastiality path? Optional of course, just some horse fucking here and there with the girls :cautious:
Makes about as much sense as these incest obsessed guys who come to game with NO FUCKING INCEST and then complain cause the sister is hot and they can't fuck her. My God it's annoying.

Anyway the update was really short and not much happened so I don't have much to say about that. I am wondering based on the conversation with Fred if the plan is that you can date or even screw around with multiple Lis before you have to make a choice.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Besides Ari...well Catherine and Kiara are the only ones i would say they are hot, oh and coach Lorrie.
I don't like Kiara, Lorrie doesn't seem to be an option, Emily and Susanne don't interest me at all, Mina is ok as fuck buddy, Catherine and Meera are ok i guess.

In this game i really struggle to find a LI which really interests me so far...
Other than Kiara there was some redhead cheerleader ( forgot her name) I thought was really hot only had 1 small conversation with her in Episode 3 unsure if she is even a side girl.

I like just about everyone in this game alot, actually almost hard for me to have a favorite if it wasn't for Kiara tbh. Yeah I didn't like Kiara at first but she grew on me after I learned a bit about her and I felt bad for her.

Catherine is the only one I dont have any interest in tbh tho I never like the whole student teacher relationship ( even if she just works there but isn't a teacher).

Emily probably my second favorite undecided about Susanne she needs more content but so far I like her.

Then Meera is cute but unsure about how id rank her tbh.

Mina I liked but yet to play her path was gonna replay the game this update for her path but heard it was super short so maybe i'll wait undecided.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Makes about as much sense as these incest obsessed guys who come to game with NO FUCKING INCEST and then complain cause the sister is hot and they can't fuck her. My God it's annoying.

Anyway the update was really short and not much happened so I don't have much to say about that. I am wondering based on the conversation with Fred if the plan is that you can date or even screw around with multiple Lis before you have to make a choice.
The conversation with Fred does seem to point to screwing around being fine, but then Mina did seem to not want Meera to know that she fucked MC, as if Meera might get upset by it. It could actually be an ironic conversation if it was Eve throwing up at the end of ep 3 and it was morning sickness, especially considering the way Meera, Mina and Ari were talking about neither Fred or Eve wanting anything serious if suddenly they have to get serious because there's a pregnancy involved.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes